• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from Trusty - 10/10 A+

Subdial4598

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/9/21
Hi All,

I just thought I'd make a quick post about a purchase I made from TrustyTime.

Bought a Rolex off the Trusty Time website, and here is my review..

1) Trusty Time's service and communication was second to none. Absolutely fantastic! Every step of the process was communicated efficiently and there were no hassles at all.
2) I had a few clarification questions along the way, and every question was answered honestly and with professionalism
3) What more can I say, the process was smooth, communication was good, and the watch was what I expected.
4) Will definitely be using their services again in the future. Mainly because of how efficient they run things !

Well done TrustyTime (and Andrew) for the whole experience !

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Andrew is a standup guy. I’ve used him for several purchases. Congrats and enjoy your watch

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi All,

I just thought I'd make a quick post about a purchase I made from TrustyTime.

Bought a Rolex off the Trusty Time website, and here is my review..

1) Trusty Time's service and communication was second to none. Absolutely fantastic! Every step of the process was communicated efficiently and there were no hassles at all.
2) I had a few clarification questions along the way, and every question was answered honestly and with professionalism
3) What more can I say, the process was smooth, communication was good, and the watch was what I expected.
4) Will definitely be using their services again in the future. Mainly because of how efficient they run things !

Well done TrustyTime (and Andrew) for the whole experience !

Thanks for the review. Just doing what I can