• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from TrustyTime

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
So today i ordered a Yachtmaster from TrustyTime and im excited how well the shipment will go to europe!

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
Still no qc's trusty said factory need to fix some on the watch

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
today they told me watch is available and that the factory need time to fix it as their parts supply was disrupted because of the raids. so lets see how long they need for it.

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
Aight now i get told watch i want is not in stock and i need to choose another one. Lets see if i will get anything or that everything at the same price is not available

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
received qc pics today looking forward for the shipment

BGM-9888

Horology Curious
4/9/20
Let me know how this goes...I'm about to order a PAM 687 from TT but curious to know if they are actually available as every other TD doesn't have them.

3rei

Horology Curious
29/6/21
same watch but with a dark blue dial instead of black so i was lucky with that, got my tracking number too now im waiting till the parcel reaches uk

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Let me know how this goes...I'm about to order a PAM 687 from TT but curious to know if they are actually available as every other TD doesn't have them.

Did you finally order it? Which factory?