• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase from Trusty Time

SummerTimekeeper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
United States
First purchase from TT / Andrew. Picked up a BP 116613 LN A2824 for my Dad's birthday and I'm excited!

I made the order on May 23 and currently waiting for the QC pics.

Thank you for answering all my questions and guidance so far Andrew. I appreciate your time and I'm po

SummerTimekeeper

7/5/21
United States
Received the QC pics today and it looks great! Only the shipping address is incorrect and I messaged Andrew prior to the QC to fix it. I'm hoping for it to be corrected soon.

TheShepherd

Horology Curious
26/5/21
Received the QC pics today and it looks great! Only the shipping address is incorrect and I messaged Andrew prior to the QC to fix it. I'm hoping for it to be corrected soon.

Please keep us up to date, I wanna but my first watch at trusty too. Can you tell me maybe how to payments work on Trusty?

Reactions: SummerTimekeeper

SummerTimekeeper

7/5/21
United States
Update. Watch is GL'd and is in preparation for shipment! The address was corrected too and I'm now waiting for tracking. Overall smooth and Andrew has been very helpful and responsive.

SummerTimekeeper

7/5/21
United States
Please keep us up to date, I wanna but my first watch at trusty too. Can you tell me maybe how to payments work on Trusty?

Will do! Also, for payments I paid through his website and followed the instructions from the email (if not using a CC). You can use a CC, but be prepared for service fees (8-10%). I believe the FAQ from Trusty Time will have answers to accepted payment methods if you wanted more indepth info. :)

SummerTimekeeper

7/5/21
United States
Happy for you,

in my own experience Andrew was always top notch....he found me some hard to find pieces, QC photos are excellent like his packing and shipping !

Thank you! I'm glad to hear Andrew can source some hard to find pieces and his service being excellent. So far, I can agree with his with service being excellent (QC, communication, etc.). I also got tracking today so fingers crossed it arrives in a timely manner. :)

SummerTimekeeper

7/5/21
United States

Watch arrived today! Just in time for Father's Day and my Dad's birthday! Shout out to Andrew for the smooth process and for my first purchase from him. :) Thank you!

Reactions: lo_guru