• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: First ever rep watch order Hulk

TheTitleist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/21
East Coast USA
Been kicking around the idea of buying a rep watch and finally decided to do so and went with a TD. Chose Andrew at Trusty Time after reaching out to a few TDs listed here he was the one that was quick to reply and seemed most knowledgeable from my perspective, and so far it has been a pleasure dealing with him. He has been quick to reply to all my emails answering all my questions and concerns.

I decided to buy the Rolex 116610 LV Hulk by ZF. Andrew warned me straight away that getting a VSF (my first choice) would take some time and he couldn't really say if it would be a few days or weeks before they were back up and running. I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer so didn't feel like waiting so he let me know which factories would still be able to supply the watch I wanted and I decided to go with the ZF factory watch. So far here is the timeline of events:

5/8/21 First contact with Andrew where we went back and forth on availability and I picked his brain a little on different factories.
5/11/21 Placed order. First attempt was flagged by my credit card company but after a few online clicks I made them aware I was attempting the purchase and payment went through.
5/13/21 Received QC pics. Two things catch my eye and I tell Andrew I would like to red light the watch and I requested a few additional QC pics.
5/14/21 Received requested QC pics. Everything looks fine and a I feel comfortable enough to Green Light the watch.

Now I am currently waiting for tracking info. Andrew said it normally takes 4-7 business days for shipping so awaiting patiently for tracking info.

In this day and age everyone is always ready to bury and write a bad review but some deserve some recognition for outstanding customer service. Andrew so far has been a great TD and if this sale continuous as smoothly as it has gone so far I can't see myself not buying another watch from him in the near future. I'll update this thread as the progression of the watch to my wrist continues. :)

Reactions: SummerTimekeeper

Cray Watch

6/7/19
Sounds like things went fairly smoothly. Right now things are all over the place with some of the factories and there can be some major delays. Be patient and it should eventually come. From what I’ve heard zf is solid. Enjoy and update us when it finally arrives

TheTitleist

8/5/21
East Coast USA
Update:
5/19/21 Woke up to email with tracking number. As per tracking says 3 day delivery time so if all goes well and the USPS doesn't drop the ball I should have it by Saturday. Looking at the tracking it looks like the package well be transferred from the original courier to the United States Postal Service.

So far a great transaction.

TheTitleist

8/5/21
East Coast USA
Update:

5/26/2021 received watch, 14 days after payment and going through QC pics which I think is a great turnaround time. Love the watch, very happy with the quality. This might be bad as I probably will be placing more orders. An IWC Portuguese would look great on my wrist. Thanks to Andrew for a pleasant transaction.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
You are getting hooked! =P

Keep the orders coming!