• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK Forward after Brexit?

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
I’m just wondering if you provide an alternative to the UK forwarding after the Brexit for shipping to eg Germany. During check out it still says UK Forward. The problem is that importing products from the UK after the Brexit will lead to import taxes. So there is more control and a higher likelihood that the shipment might be confiscated. I want that to be avoided.

I am very hesitant to purchase the watch right now. Do you have any plans how to deal with that?

Alexander The Great

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/21
EU
I have the same issue. I paid extra for Uk forwarding but my watch has been shipped with normal airmail directly to the Czech Republic. I am very concerned it will be held up in customs here as normally all shipments coming directly from China do end up in customs. I warned Andy before but they still shipped directly. I will keep you posted if I will receive my package.

I also received just now some watches that I ordered from Puretime. They ship with 4PX through Belgium. In Belgium there is an EU customs clearance station that is very easy and ships to all countries in the EU. . From Belgium it has been shipped to the Czech Republic and no issues.

Reactions: raytron

lidodisavio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/4/21
Rumagnòl
I have the same issue. I paid extra for Uk forwarding but my watch has been shipped with normal airmail directly to the Czech Republic. I am very concerned it will be held up in customs here as normally all shipments coming directly from China do end up in customs. I warned Andy before but they still shipped directly. I will keep you posted if I will receive my package.

I also received just now some watches that I ordered from Puretime. They ship with 4PX through Belgium. In Belgium there is an EU customs clearance station that is very easy and ships to all countries in the EU. . From Belgium it has been shipped to the Czech Republic and no issues.

I bought from Sead and the track site tells me "The verification for the release of the shipment is in progress", he told me that right now, it is safe to ship from UK to Italy​

Last edited: