• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Andrew

Catching

Horology Curious
14/4/21
First order with trustytime, got an Aqua Terra 38mm JHF in blue, will update as my experience goes on.

So far impressed with the speed of communication, especially for late evening on a saturday, and Andrew's constant ability to put up with my dumb questions.

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
I'm very interested in this particular watch so please leave a review when you get it. Thanks a lot mate

Reactions: Catching

DutchyLFC

Horology Curious
1/12/20
I ordered a Patek with trusty 10days ago just as the factory was raided. Still no timeline on QC pics. Just wondering how your getting on with your order

Catching

Horology Curious
14/4/21
I ordered a Patek with trusty 10days ago just as the factory was raided. Still no timeline on QC pics. Just wondering how your getting on with your order

I was quoted 4-12 days, last communication was monday. Expecting it to be closer to 12 days due to the raids and rarity of watch.

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
Any news on the aqua terra 38mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching

Horology Curious
14/4/21
Any news on the aqua terra 38mm?

Turned out not to be in stock even after confirming it was. Then had a real hassle of trying to get my money back, trusty at the time would only allow me to choose a different watch. Went through 2/3 more options, all out of stock. Eventually got my money refunded minus a few fees.

If anyone has suggestions for an alternative everyday watch between 36-39mm i'd love to hear them

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
Turned out not to be in stock even after confirming it was. Then had a real hassle of trying to get my money back, trusty at the time would only allow me to choose a different watch. Went through 2/3 more options, all out of stock. Eventually got my money refunded minus a few fees.

If anyone has suggestions for an alternative everyday watch between 36-39mm i'd love to hear them

AP15450.
I had it with leather strap and I really liked it

tuaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/15
Very disappointing, looking for 38.5 mm AT for a while but never pulled a trigger because TD seems to be out of stock even though their catalogue doesn't reflect it. Similar with the older Longines.

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
Very disappointing, looking for 38.5 mm AT for a while but never pulled a trigger because TD seems to be out of stock even though their catalogue doesn't reflect it. Similar with the older Longines.

Go for the AP15450. You'll love it