• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Andrew SOH II 42mm by GF

Pcatewie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/19
I have just placed an order for the Superocean Heritage II with rose gold finish by GF

Will keep everyone posted and upload pictures on arrival.

Pcatewie

7/8/19
A quick update: Today I received QC pictures for the watch unfortunately I rejected because of the 12 index misalignment: In terms of communication and response speed I am very happy with Andrew, amazing service. I hope the next watch have a better finished on indexes.

Last edited:

Pcatewie

7/8/19
A new update...Today I received new QC pictures for the watch and unfortunately it was worse than the first one. The bezel was crooked at 12 and the index misalignment was even more noticeable (the space between the right and left indexes at 12 was not perpendicular but crooked). So I had to ask for another watch again.

I must add that definitely this is not Andrew’s fault but a QC issue from GF factory, so far Andrew is been great with communication and had no problem to source a better watch,I am very pleased with his service until now.

Will keep updating...

Pcatewie

7/8/19
Today I received a new batch of pictures from Andrew and although the 12 o’clock index wast perfectly aligned either I approved the watch because of the timegrapher reading (was too good to let it pass).

So I hope it little misalignment will not be an issue when it arrives (the watch is actually very small compared to macro pictures) and maybe I will be able to better aligned myself.

Given that the QC pictures have already been approved I’ll leave them for any future references!