• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with my Trustytime order (3 DJ from VS Factory and 1 Sub Hulk + 2 Rolex Boxes and 2 Spares)

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
Hi everyone I want to give you a full review of my order.

Unfortunately I'm not getting along well with Andrew and Trustytime. I have already canceled two QCs because they don't send me the watches correctly.

My order originally consisted of two VSF DJ Black, 1 Submarine Hulk and two Rolex Boxes. I ordered the first days of Feb 2021.

Andrew always responds quickly and there is no problem with that.
He sends me QC of the first black DJ and the Sub Hulk.
Fanstatic, I accept the QC and await the photos of the other DJ.

In the meantime, I ask to change the order by adding two spares (one black DJ dial and a smooth Bezel) and to change the black DJ with one with a blue dial and jubilee bracelet.

I pay for the spares and I await QC of the last BLUE DJ.

Within a week they sent me two QCs with the black model. I don't accept it and they also told me that they cannot give me the plastic cases which are included in the order from the VSF factory.
Why this?

I am embittered... I asked Andrew that if they cannot provide me with the right watches they must give me all my money back.

has anyone already had this type of problem with trustytime?

Thanks
trustytime

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoel

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You sure it's not just a communication issue? Don't expect perfect English skills at the TDs and keep everything very simple. Your order looks like there's a little back and forth that might have caused some confusion.

Last edited:

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
I really hope so and to solve all this crap ASAP... I have always read good things about this shop and about Andrew... I got a little angry after all the money spent and confirmations. They miss the clock twice in a row in the QC. Also he told me that there are no plastic cases... But the VS Factory supplies the watches with the cases...

I replied to the QC that if they can't send me the correct watches I want all the money back...

I am a very precise person... This is the detail I wrote in the order... It seems very clear to me...

WATCHES AND BOXES
1x R2DJ0271 - DJ2 41mm Jub Flt 904L SS/SS Blue/Stk VSF VS3235 (Please send me Plastic VSF Box Too)

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_294&products_id=22597

1x ROLBOX008 - Rolex Boxset 2019 1:1 Version with Booklets & Cards (For this Dayjust)
(Please Compile with Serial Number and Real Model Code Reference)
1x R2DJ0268 - DJ2 41mm Oys Flt 904L SS/SS Blk/Stk VSF VS3235 (Please send me Plastic VSF Box Too)
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_294&products_id=22574

1x ROLBOX008 - Rolex Boxset 2019 1:1 Version with Booklets & Cards (For this Dayjust)
(Please Compile with Serial Number and Real Model Code Reference)

1x ROLSUB0326 - Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green VSF VS3135 (Please send me Plastic VSF Box Too)
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22094

SPARES
1x BLACK DIAL (NOT BLUE COLOR) VS FACTORY (for R2DJ0271 - DJ2 41mm Jub Flt 904L SS/SS Blue/Stk VSF VS3235)
1x SMOOTH BEZEL VS FACTORY (for R2DJ0271 - DJ2 41mm Jub Flt 904L SS/SS Blue/Stk VSF VS3235)

SHIPPING
1x Safe Shipping to Italy with UK SAFE TRANSHIPMENT

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
Hi, what does this have to do with my question... we are talking about replica watches..! And Honlestly man I like to have it because I see that whoever supplies the boxsets compiles with the watch data...

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
Small Update.

To date, I have not received any news yet. Honestly, I'm starting to get tired after spending over $ 1500 on January 30th. I have given maximum availability, I do not understand what is wrong, I have given maximum availability also giving the telephone number to be contacted on wechat for any problem.

Compared to my original order, I changed a watch and added two spares.

PS The my money was taken immediately... :D
Sorry but I don't understand why there is this situation...

Last edited:

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
I'll write here too guys... This is a small update about this matter... :(

Today is 2 April and my order hasn't been shipped yet. Sorry but I am disappointed with the way this store works. I understand all possible delays but I have ordered 3 watches and two spare parts since January. I will wait again ok but it is not normal to wait months. I don't understand why I have confirmed quality checks several times for the same watch models .. I have no idea which one is being sent to me. If they are sent to me. :(

Every day I receive discounts and newsletters from trustytime and since January I am still waiting for the shipment. :(

A week ago Andrew he told me all my order were shipped. I was waiting only for the tracking number. After 5 days I ask for the tracking number and Andrew tells me that the order is awaiting shipment because a spare is still missing. !!!!!

The only good thing is that andrew is very friendly and always responds quickly. I appreciate this and it is very professional.

Last edited:

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
trustytime

Hello to the whole community... An user just wrote me his experience privately... I am very angry and I hope not to be screwed by Andrew and trustytime. If a watch also has a defect, I will ask for a full refund of that watch. I chose Andrew and trusty time staying days reading this forum but reading these messages takes me really bad.

I hope watches arrive safe and in perfect condition.

This is the mex...

"Good luck, I have purchased from Andrew six times and three of the six times the watches came broken and the boxs came damaged. They’re only answer is mail the watchs back and They will repair them ,so I did that with the first watch and it mysteriously got lost in the mail and now I have nothing. (because they take no responsibility for anything)The next broken watch they found somebody in my country to repair it it’s been gone three weeks and no one will respond to any emails. and I’ve been responsible for all the shipping which hasn’t been cheap. And the boxes took three attempts before they got to me ,broken. And I ordered in December 2020. And received mine in the middle of March 21,Damaged. I highly suggest if there’s anyway possible get your money back and go with a different dealer there’s a reason why trusty time keeps getting kicked off of this forum. I am new here to within the last year and it seems very odd to me that the people in this forum hide this stuff about dealers like this. I’m still trying to resolve it with them so I don’t wanna put anything on the forum about it until I feel I have exhausted every option. So I would appreciate you keeping this p.m. between us. Good luck my friend hopefully we both make it out of this without getting too badly ripped off."

Obviously for privacy reasons I have not entered the user but I am really angry about that and about how my order is going...

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
I hope you understand it was the part order that is causing the delay.

I have arranged with factory to send out your watch order first. The part will be shipped later when it is available from factory

Tribefan

15/11/19
trustytime

Hello to the whole community... An user just wrote me his experience privately... I am very angry and I hope not to be screwed by Andrew and trustytime. If a watch also has a defect, I will ask for a full refund of that watch. I chose Andrew and trusty time staying days reading this forum but reading these messages takes me really bad.

I hope watches arrive safe and in perfect condition.

This is the mex...

"Good luck, I have purchased from Andrew six times and three of the six times the watches came broken and the boxs came damaged. They’re only answer is mail the watchs back and They will repair them ,so I did that with the first watch and it mysteriously got lost in the mail and now I have nothing. (because they take no responsibility for anything)The next broken watch they found somebody in my country to repair it it’s been gone three weeks and no one will respond to any emails. and I’ve been responsible for all the shipping which hasn’t been cheap. And the boxes took three attempts before they got to me ,broken. And I ordered in December 2020. And received mine in the middle of March 21,Damaged. I highly suggest if there’s anyway possible get your money back and go with a different dealer there’s a reason why trusty time keeps getting kicked off of this forum. I am new here to within the last year and it seems very odd to me that the people in this forum hide this stuff about dealers like this. I’m still trying to resolve it with them so I don’t wanna put anything on the forum about it until I feel I have exhausted every option. So I would appreciate you keeping this p.m. between us. Good luck my friend hopefully we both make it out of this without getting too badly ripped off."

Obviously for privacy reasons I have not entered the user but I am really angry about that and about how my order is going...

Dude, get over yourself. You have 16 posts and 5 of them are complaining in this thread. You bad mouth a TD with some bullshit anonymous quote from some mysterious third party and are mad after you changed your order and added obscure spare parts and don't get them shipped when you demand.

The only thing this thread teaches the "community" is the nonsense Trusty has put up with from overbearing clueless noobs that think they are buying off of amazon.

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
Dude, get over yourself. You have 16 posts and 5 of them are complaining in this thread. You bad mouth a TD with some bullshit anonymous quote from some mysterious third party and are mad after you changed your order and added obscure spare parts and don't get them shipped when you demand.

The only thing this thread teaches the "community" is the nonsense Trusty has put up with from overbearing clueless noobs that think they are buying off of amazon.

Hey man, being new to the forum, I'm just describing my experience with this dealer, and I'm asking the community for help and advice... My experience with trustytime is what I'm describing... I joined the forum just to clear my ideas about this world...

I chose this dealer for the positive feedback and experiences I have read on this forum... If you can see my first messages are full of praise... In addition to this users (there are two) they wrote to me privately that they have the same problems and, since I paid 1500 dollars in January, and still haven't received anything... I'm a little bit worried...

You being a forum senior should reassure me with your experience instead of telling me to shut my mouth with bullshit.

Thanks

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
OK, so you asked for a senior perspective - here it is.

Dealing with a TD doesn't mean nothing can go wrong, but if it does a TD like trustytime will do what they can to fix it. I am not belittling your order, since $1500 is a lot of money for an individual order but compared to the hundreds or thousands of orders TDs get every month, it really is not that much and they would not risk their reputation and ongoing business on the forum by scamming you for a relatively small amount. When collecting replica watches, patience is the name of the game.

First rule of collecting replica watches is - try not to order more than one watch at a time or you can complicate matters with customs (ESPECIALLY in Europe where you are) . Second rule is - if you start ordering individual parts, things will really, really slow down. I don't really understand why that is either, especially since Trusty Time actually markets their ability to source parts from factories in the newsletters, but that's just the way it is.

Also consider this - typically if your experience is positive, you wouldn't write anything. However, if you have a negative experience, then you are more likely to write a negative post and other people who had an issue will also "confirm" how bad dealer XXXX is. That isn't a fair reflection of the overall level of service. Please also keep in mind the risk a dealer is taking to supply you with the watch of your choice. If you want perfection, you can buy a brand new genuine product if you can afford it. If you can tolerate less perfection, go and buy a used genuine product. Just make sure you know enough about the gen and high quality replicas of it to avoid getting scammed ! Otherwise, relax and learn to be patient and enjoy collecting replicas that give you 90% of the genuine watch for 5% of the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Gadani

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
OK, so you asked for a senior perspective - here it is.

Dealing with a TD doesn't mean nothing can go wrong, but if it does a TD like trustytime will do what they can to fix it. I am not belittling your order, since $1500 is a lot of money for an individual order but compared to the hundreds or thousands of orders TDs get every month, it really is not that much and they would not risk their reputation and ongoing business on the forum by scamming you for a relatively small amount. When collecting replica watches, patience is the name of the game.

First rule of collecting replica watches is - try not to order more than one watch at a time or you can complicate matters with customs (ESPECIALLY in Europe where you are) . Second rule is - if you start ordering individual parts, things will really, really slow down. I don't really understand why that is either, especially since Trusty Time actually markets their ability to source parts from factories in the newsletters, but that's just the way it is.

Also consider this - typically if your experience is positive, you wouldn't write anything. However, if you have a negative experience, then you are more likely to write a negative post and other people who had an issue will also "confirm" how bad dealer XXXX is. That isn't a fair reflection of the overall level of service. Please also keep in mind the risk a dealer is taking to supply you with the watch of your choice. If you want perfection, you can buy a brand new genuine product if you can afford it. If you can tolerate less perfection, go and buy a used genuine product. Just make sure you know enough about the gen and high quality replicas of it to avoid getting scammed ! Otherwise, relax and learn to be patient and enjoy collecting replicas that give you 90% of the genuine watch for 5% of the price.

First of all, thank you very much for spending these words. Your experience can teach me so much about this world. And thanks for the many tips.

My update to now is bad.

I accepted the quality check of my order 3 times. Why this? I don't know why it was sent 3 times around the time. Last time 17 days ago. After a few days I ask for the tracking and Andrew replies that they will send it to me within a few days .... I wait and he tells me that there is no tracking yet. Last Wednesday I still ask for the tracking ... His answer was: the tracking is sent after 4 or maximum 7 days that the quality check has been confirmed.

What should I do in your opinion?
I know what I'm buying, I know it's not amazon, and I know it takes some technical time but here I feel fooled, and I spent over $ 1500 at the end of January. My order is number 172221.

I ask for help from some forum admin or some senior who can dig a little deeper into the matter. I am trusting a fantastic forum where TrustyTime is placed among the most important trusted sellers. Can anyone give me some more information or maybe speak to Andrew directly about my order?
I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
First of all, thank you very much for spending these words. Your experience can teach me so much about this world. And thanks for the many tips.

My update to now is bad.

I accepted the quality check of my order 3 times. Why this? I don't know why it was sent 3 times around the time. Last time 17 days ago. After a few days I ask for the tracking and Andrew replies that they will send it to me within a few days .... I wait and he tells me that there is no tracking yet. Last Wednesday I still ask for the tracking ... His answer was: the tracking is sent after 4 or maximum 7 days that the quality check has been confirmed.

What should I do in your opinion?
I know what I'm buying, I know it's not amazon, and I know it takes some technical time but here I feel fooled, and I spent over $ 1500 at the end of January. My order is number 172221.

I ask for help from some forum admin or some senior who can dig a little deeper into the matter. I am trusting a fantastic forum where TrustyTime is placed among the most important trusted sellers. Can anyone give me some more information or maybe speak to Andrew directly about my order?
I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Have you EVER read a single review where Andrew hasn’t delivered a purchased item to a member? I’ll answer that for you: NO. You will get your “watch, boxes, spares,” etc. Chill out and wait. Maybe this is some type of therapy for you, but it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. There is no reason to “dig a little deeper into the matter.” Patiently wait for what you have ordered. It will arrive.

Reactions: ilmarin

Michael Gadani

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Italy
trustytime OHHHH GUYS...!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT AN UPDATE????

This is the update...!!!!

this is what is arrived at my home 3 days ago (look link photos below).....!!! TRUSTED DEALERS????

Please community sorry for my anger, but the surprises are not over... I placed the order in January 2021... In May I get this... In the order there were two box sets that he did not send me... and also a spare part that he did not send me ... When asked for explanations he told me that they were not in stock and he will send them to me.... when ???? In his previous emails there was no mention of this ...

While, as far as this sub "hulk" is concerned, there is indeed a manufacturing defect, obviously there was not in the QC. I was not sent the same Submariner that I accepted in the QC. You can see very well that it is not a blow but a smudge of the lathe ...

At my request for information andrew said, "its funny because in the qc this defect wasn't present" so I sent all the unboxing photos (which luckily I did to protect myself)

Andrew then told me that I can send back "AT MY EXPENSE AND MY OWN RISKS" THE PACKAGE TO CHINA.... !!!

WHAAAAAAAAAT???????????????????????

This is not a TRUSTED DEALERS THIS IS A SCAM... !!! I am so angry !!!! After months of waiting I get something like that... !!!!

Luckily, the two Datejusts, are perfect even if the boxsets are missing. I will publish the photos in the next few days...

https://imgur.com/eb0Qmcn

This is the AWESOME QUALITY OF TRUSTYTIME...!!!

ctingidea

Looking Around
23/5/21
trustytime OHHHH GUYS...!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT AN UPDATE????

This is the update...!!!!

this is what is arrived at my home 3 days ago (look link photos below).....!!! TRUSTED DEALERS????

Please community sorry for my anger, but the surprises are not over... I placed the order in January 2021... In May I get this... In the order there were two box sets that he did not send me... and also a spare part that he did not send me ... When asked for explanations he told me that they were not in stock and he will send them to me.... when ???? In his previous emails there was no mention of this ...

While, as far as this sub "hulk" is concerned, there is indeed a manufacturing defect, obviously there was not in the QC. I was not sent the same Submariner that I accepted in the QC. You can see very well that it is not a blow but a smudge of the lathe ...

At my request for information andrew said, "its funny because in the qc this defect wasn't present" so I sent all the unboxing photos (which luckily I did to protect myself)

Andrew then told me that I can send back "AT MY EXPENSE AND MY OWN RISKS" THE PACKAGE TO CHINA.... !!!

WHAAAAAAAAAT???????????????????????

This is not a TRUSTED DEALERS THIS IS A SCAM... !!! I am so angry !!!! After months of waiting I get something like that... !!!!

Luckily, the two Datejusts, are perfect even if the boxsets are missing. I will publish the photos in the next few days...

https://imgur.com/eb0Qmcn

This is the AWESOME QUALITY OF TRUSTYTIME...!!!

mate, i am with you 100% but ordering replica watches although is ran like a legit "business" its totally ilegal... this is an ilegal game that you take part in as a buyer.. simply as that... and if you decide to order you take some risks... you cannot expect flawless customer service from China, if they knew how to do customer service they would have lead the world at this very moment... this whole replica industry is a fraud and you expect 100% honesty... its not realistic

Last edited:

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Wow.. You can’t really be serious.

Waiting months is not normal?
Should I let you remember you’re ordering ILLEGAL stuff from China?
What did you expected, a 5kgs single package with 3 watches in it, 3 box seta and papers, spare parts with Rolex written all over them?

He could’ve just called the customs office at this point and tell them “hey, I sent a box full of replicas to a customer but he’s waiting too long, can you check where his replica watches are?”

Buy reps and expecting Amazon’s customer service and prime shipping appears to be a common trend with new members.......