• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st time buyer-VERY unhappy

peter619

Horology Curious
20/2/21
Order placed Jan 23. QC pics approved Jan 25. Order shipped Jan 28. Since then, nothing. If CNY starts Feb 12 and lasts 16 days, why would an order placed 15 days before the start of CNY affect my shipment? That’s the excuse I keep hearing. Doesn’t make sense.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Yes, it does make sense. This isn't Amazon.com. I've waited nearly 3 months once after ordering from a TD.... And it wasn't around CNY. You need patience for this hobby. It will arrive.

peter619

Horology Curious
20/2/21
It doesn’t make sense when all of the comments are people saying they received their shipment in 3 weeks. Where are the comments saying they waited 3 months? Are those not allowed to post? There was a blitz telling people to hurry and order before CNY to avoid shipping delays. So I did. So is this normal or a delay? I’ve order stuff from China before and they arrived in 3 weeks every single time.

Akula1992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
21/6/14
Virginia, USA
I see you joined today. Welcome to the forum. Trust and believe, your watch will arrive but it can take some time. Before COVID I would normally get my watches in about 3 weeks, give or take. Unfortunately, nobody controls the vagaries of shipping and I have had stuff sit in customs for a long while. Not saying that is the case here but the TD’s are TD’s for a reason and you will get your watch. As Copterguy said, you aren’t ordering from Amazon.

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Order placed Jan 23. QC pics approved Jan 25. Order shipped Jan 28. Since then, nothing. If CNY starts Feb 12 and lasts 16 days, why would an order placed 15 days before the start of CNY affect my shipment? That’s the excuse I keep hearing. Doesn’t make sense.

Please PM me with your order number and I will check on the status for you

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

:picard2:
How dare he not hand deliver your order seconds after you placed it, or at least he should have used the teleport machine that the other TD's use to get orders delivered seconds after you place it.

Last edited:

peter619

Horology Curious
20/2/21
:picard2:
How dare he not hand deliver your order seconds after you placed it, or at least he should have used the teleport machine that the other TD's use to get orders delivered seconds after you place it.

Maybe you missed the part where I didn't say even one of the things you wrote here. Seconds? LOL

It has been 4 weeks since my order was prepared to ship, and there has been no movement whatsoever since then. What was the point of encouraging people to place orders before CNY if ordering 3 weeks before CNY resulted in the same delay?

I see a ton of reviews where people say they got their order within 3 weeks, which is the longest I've ever waited for anything from China. Where are the reviews that say the typical order takes months to be delivered? Hmmmm........

"Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. 2021-01-29 14:10"

So where is the order?