• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My very first order with Andrew

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Hello all! Life being what it is, it’s been a very long time without posting...

tonight I decided to pull the trigger on the latest version of the NO TIME TO DIE Titanium from Trusty Time.

I have to say that Andrew is very responsive and helpful, I can’t wait to get the QC pics!

Kpiacentino

Horology Curious
21/1/21
hey how did you pay for you first watch?? im trying to figure out this process right now but am having difficulties. andrew has been great with response, super quick. He sent me a blockchain address to transfer bitcoin but quite honestly i have no clue how to do this. I asked him if i could just run my visa through his website and havent gotten a response. really tryna pull the trigger on this watch but im a first time buyer and im feeling a lil lost!

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
hey how did you pay for you first watch?? im trying to figure out this process right now but am having difficulties. andrew has been great with response, super quick. He sent me a blockchain address to transfer bitcoin but quite honestly i have no clue how to do this. I asked him if i could just run my visa through his website and havent gotten a response. really tryna pull the trigger on this watch but im a first time buyer and im feeling a lil lost!
I decided to use WU, easy process at checkout, a few minutes later I received an email confirming my order and after that another mail with the payment informations plus I got a 5% discount on the price of the watch.

and it is true, Andrew is really responsive and patient to answer my questions, so far so good!

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Most TD have issue with Visa not accepting right now. I used Western Union and got a discount. If you use any credit card there is a $30 or more fee that they dont charge but credit card processing center not with TD. Also they can sometimes sell your CC number which again have nothing to do with Trusted Dealers. I like WU and its everywhere, there is a small transfer fee but better.

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
So far communication with Andrew from Trusty was excellent, money was received and confirmed, order confirmed, Andrew sent me QC pics of a watch, I rejected it and, after a second touhgt decided to accept, in the mean time he sourced a second one that was even better than the first and I accepted it, now waiting for the tracking number and I am sure everything will go well. Andrew responded to my emails promptly and was really patient.

Last edited:

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC

I am cheap. I like to pay as little as possible, kinda why I am here! LOL.. I use transferwise, the fees are SO LOW its like amazing!

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
I received my watch today and, what can it say, it is great! Andrew did put a lot of efforts in wrapping it so well, a truck could have ran over it without doing any damages.

i strongly recommand Andrew Trusty, i am really not disappointed with the service and the watch he got for me.
ZQGbsk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: EuroTime25