• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica order ever! Went with Trusty Time Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 01 45mm

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
I have been wanting to buy a very nice replica Tag for a number of years and came accross this website. After lots of studying i got to grips with the site and have put my trust in Andrew at Trusty Time going off all of the good reviews on these forums. His website also looks good and i liked the detailed videos and photos on his website.

18/12/2020 I have just placed the order on his website for a 45mm Carrera Calibre 01 with the stainless steel bracelet. Payment has been approved on the trusty time website. As of yet no email confirmation has come through for the order so i will update when i have this information.

Looking forward to receiving the QC photos from Andrew. I am sure i will not be let down making my first purchase for a replica through Andrew as the reviews he gets on this site all look postive!

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Within an hour of placing the order Andrew was in touch to confirm the order. He has said the QC photos will be sent to me within 4-12 days once the watch arrives with him and he has gone over it to check it out himself.

So far so good!

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Was not expecting any updates today as it is Sunday. I was just pleasantly suprised when i checked my emails and have received my QC photos from Andrew. Received very detailed photos of the watch and i have to say that it looks fantastic. Was very happy to aprove the watch after seeing the photos.

Here is an updated timeline so far.

18/12/2020 Order placed via Trustytime website.
18/12/2020 Order confirmed with an email from Andrew.
20/12/2020 QC photos and information sent to me by Andrew.
20/12/2020 Return email sent to Andrew to approve to the watch.

So far the transaction has been very smooth. After seeing the photos of the actual watch that i will be receiving i really can not wait for it to arrive now. Will post back when i have any further updates!

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Another update tonight from Andrew giving me the tracking number for the watch. Tracking not yet live but he did say it will probably be a few days before it updates. Very impressed with the service from Andrew so far. If the watch is as good as it looks and paired with the excellent service i have received from Andrew, i can fully see me buying from him in the future!

Roll on the watch arriving now fully expecting some delays in transit due to the festive period but that is to be expected at this time of year.

22/12/2020 Watch dispatched & Tracking number received.

Last edited:

Fwenshy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/12/20
Any update? I'm a new member today. This is my first post actually

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Seriously we don't need a play by play update. If you wanna thank Andrew for his great service then leave a good review, if you have specific questions about qc pics then its ok to ask, if you wanna show off your watch once you get it, then post pics on the weekly "eye candy and wristshots thread".

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Seriously we don't need a play by play update. If you wanna thank Andrew for his great service then leave a good review, if you have specific questions about qc pics then its ok to ask, if you wanna show off your watch once you get it, then post pics on the weekly "eye candy and wristshots thread".

Were you not excited when you bought your first rep? Looks more like you are trying to bolster your post count since you are now at 972 posts since May! Or do you do this on evey thread to up the count? Feel free to just scroll on by!

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Were you not excited when you bought your first rep? Looks more like you are trying to bolster your post count since you are now at 972 posts since May! Or do you do this on evey thread to up the count? Feel free to just scroll on by!

:boohoo:

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18

Point proved with regards to my previous reply to you! Dont worry i wont help up your post count after this so feel free to post away. Go for 1000 by the end of the year! :picard:

Last edited:

Bauerwatch

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Watch arrived with me on the 4th of January. Very fast service and a great first rep! Review inbound!

22/12/2020 Watch dispatched & Tracking number received
04/01/2021 Watch arrived with me in the UK.

Last edited: