• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

finally pulled the trigger

RemyRem

Looking Around
3/2/19
I finally pulled a trigger on a daytona.... after surfing the site for a while I decided to take a chance.... hopefully all goes well.

RemyRem

Looking Around
3/2/19
Thanks. I could afford a rolex if I wanted to. The problem I don't know if I see the value in doling out that kind of money or even pulling a ben bridge credit account to finance a watch like that. I can see the value of doing it on a car, or an upgraded ring for my wife. But for myself I think I would just be happy with a nice replica that I could wear casually. Maybe if I enjoy it as much as I think I can maybe one day I will get a real one or just add more of these replicas to my new collection of 1.

Reactions: Notenuff

Notenuff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
I finally pulled a trigger on a daytona.... after surfing the site for a while I decided to take a chance.... hopefully all goes well.

I’m with you buddy. I have always had that grail dream of owning a gen Panerai and a Gen Santos but then shook myself hard and thought why the hell spend 6-7 grand on a watch‽ kinda nuts when I have plenty of affordable watches that will do the job for daily wearers, g-shock for when the going gets tough/risky for my watch. The NWBIG watches will fill the need when I need to compliment a suit on a fancy night out or attend a business presentation when the tweaked in the room are wearing rollies and you are expected to have the biggest di....watch in the room :) to get the work.

I just ordered a Panerai from a TD and if all goes well will go back for a Cartier Santos and then I’m done.