• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty shipping costs

J3rryken

Horology Curious
4/3/20
I was going to order from trusty but his shipping costs are rather high, he charges me $65 so i tough better place 2 orders then but as soon i want to check out he charges me double $130...
Is this a mistake or... ?

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
Is it Andrew (TrustyTime) stating this or are you seeing these shipping costs when checking out using their website?

If the latter, then I suggest you message him directly using their email address as this does not sound right. Typically, a single shipping fee will apply for up to 2 or 3 watches as they can be packed within a single parcel, unless the watches you are purchasing comes with accessories such as boxes etc.?

If these are standard watches coming as standalone pieces and Andrew has stated himself that a shipping fee will apply for each watch, then I suggest doing some research, contacting a few other TD’s on here and opting for an alternative vendor who can provide a more suitable shipping arrangement/cost as $65 a piece for shipping is excessive.

It never hurts to shop around and build a relationship with a particular TD over the course of many years, as most of us on this forum have done (personally, Ryan at InTime is my go-to-guy).

All the best.

J3rryken

Horology Curious
4/3/20
Intime doesnt have the watch i need, perhaps he can source it i'll contact him.
Trusty checkout is asking $65 shipping per watch, no boxes or other accesories... seems a tad expensive.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi,

Can you drop me an email with order number or which watch you want. The shipping cost is computed automatically so they may be some mistakes should you also include some other items.

Just email me and we can go through what you need. Thanks