• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just bought first watch

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
Just bought my first rep with Trusty Time. So far, very responsive. Still waiting for my order to not show pending though. Got a Pam00312 with an extra band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
Mines pending an waiting for updates for 19 days ! Very slow at the moment

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
Mate i paid a month ago . Something with shipping moneys going on and we are getting shaffted someway. And 4px is very cheap and sure there shipping in weigjht as 20 watches would be 60 70 usd .
pissing me of i paid ten days before you and hes not quick to respond . Just got pm from li saying theres back logs and wii get new tracking info. Never waited this long

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Dear All,

I'm working through the orders and shipping delays by the forwarders. Be assured you will get what you ordered. Thanks

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
DHL shipments were OK around 3 weeks ago, but there are delays currently again due to strict custom checks again. Our shipper has only just informed us yesterday that the checks have began around 2 weeks ago, hence they are not processing packages for the time being.

Other shipping methods have delays as well, due to the continued reduced number of flights and staffs. Furthermore, EMS shipments are still very unstable and forwarder side do not accept any packages for them.

Once the checks are over, the packages will be processed and shipped out ASAP.

I seek your kind understanding and patience during this period.

Thanks
Andrew

manuelmay

6/12/18
DHL shipments were OK around 3 weeks ago, but there are delays currently again due to strict custom checks again. Our shipper has only just informed us yesterday that the checks have began around 2 weeks ago, hence they are not processing packages for the time being.

Other shipping methods have delays as well, due to the continued reduced number of flights and staffs. Furthermore, EMS shipments are still very unstable and forwarder side do not accept any packages for them.

Once the checks are over, the packages will be processed and shipped out ASAP.

I seek your kind understanding and patience during this period.

Thanks
Andrew

I speak for myself, but it would be great to know how much time it could pass, cause with summer coming it could become easily a problem.
We, and i assume you too, weren't informed and that is bad because knowing the situation someone could plac the order in another moment or cancel his order. However we see many people receive their pieces in short time

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomaseta

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
My order was declined when using my credit card. I tried it 2 or 3 times. I called my credit card company and they said it was an issue with the vendor. Andrew suggested I create a new account with a different email and place a new order. I’m not doing that though because the charges were held pending on my account for 3 days. I purchased 2 watches through a different dealer. Guess we’ll see how that goes.

ispep

Horology Curious
27/9/19
i'm same situation. paid for watch, but now that I've paid there's no inventory. I'm still waiting.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
My order was declined when using my credit card. I tried it 2 or 3 times. I called my credit card company and they said it was an issue with the vendor. Andrew suggested I create a new account with a different email and place a new order. I’m not doing that though because the charges were held pending on my account for 3 days. I purchased 2 watches through a different dealer. Guess we’ll see how that goes.

Did you notify your bank you were making an international transaction.ahead of the buy? I bought some neck gaiters.for my kids yesterday. The expected arrival from.China is late Aug-early Sep.

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
Did you notify your bank you were making an international transaction.ahead of the buy? I bought some neck gaiters.for my kids yesterday. The expected arrival from.China is late Aug-early Sep.

I did after the transactions were declined. I was nervous about doing another charge though.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Consider looking in M2M section. You might find your watch of choice and you might get it sooner than from a TD. Just a thought...

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I did after the transactions were declined. I was nervous about doing another charge though.

Usually after.declined they tell you to purchase again after they lift the transaction or.suspicious activity alert.