• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad experience...Replacement Crown ZF Factory Tudor Heritage Black Bay Shield Green

angel66

Horology Curious
5/1/15
I contacted this seller for a replacement of the Crown for the Tudor i bought from him. Mine broke off. 55 dollars For just a Crown is plain robbery!

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hope you understand that prices of parts are quoted by the factory. We do not earn from getting and selling the part to you.

angel66

Horology Curious
5/1/15
Thats a big chunk of the price or the watch itsell . Thats plain robbery. Very bad service. I loved that watch. But i will not stand to be taken advantage off

Last edited:
Reactions: McMk5

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I contacted this seller for a replacement of the Crown for the Tudor i bought from him. Mine broke off. 55 dollars For just a Crown is plain robbery!

so bad experience! I reclined.

So, you decided to relax and "recline" ? Lol

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
angel66

I understand that you contacted me for the crown and stem part for the Tudor which you purchased in 2018. However it is out of warranty, and parts are not covered under warranty.

I have checked with the factory again, and they quoted me the wrong price. I have also checked my records and I did email you offering to send it to you for free, but hope that you could give me a nice little review for the part.

Please see screenshot below.

Do email me and we can take it from there.

Thanks

Reactions: alb86

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thats a big chunk of the price or the watch itsell . Thats plain robbery. Very bad service. I loved that watch. But i will not stand to be taken advantage off

Actually you've had very good service off Andrew, the fact that the factory is charging $55 for a crown and stem has nothing to de with Andrew or the services he offers.

Reactions: alb86