• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

06 APRIL 2020 - NOOB Factory V8S Rolex Submariner Special Price Offer @ Trusty Time

AwesomeHappy

9/3/17
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has bought this V8s model and how is it? im thinking of getting it

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Me too - just wondering about the payment methods - what is best?

CC, PP, Bank Wire, WU and BTC payments are all accepted.
Thanks

I also am curious how it is different from ZZF V2 and ARF V3.

This is the Noob V8S. They are 316F as compared to the 904L ZZF V2 and ARF V3.

If you are looking for 904L Noob ones, there is the Noob V10 ones available on special price as well.

Thanks

panchobarronr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/18
Is the bezel upgrades is the Pearl glued and what about the ceramic in the bezel Thanks

Gordo0220

16/2/19
CC, PP, Bank Wire, WU and BTC payments are all accepted.
Thanks

This is the Noob V8S. They are 316F as compared to the 904L ZZF V2 and ARF V3.

If you are looking for 904L Noob ones, there is the Noob V10 ones available on special price as well.

Thanks

Edit found them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Replica Envy

3/6/20
I actually got one of the V8 Hulk Subs from TT and quite honestly it is the best quality Sub out of all of the ones that I have. Movement is virtually silent, FLAWLESS sweep motion. I dont even hear it wind when Im trying to just hand swing it in a circular motion. Manual wind action is firm and precise. I have been very happy with the V8. The only real difference I can see with mine and the V10s is the 904 steel. Same movement.

sully8024

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/20
CONUS
I just one at the sales price about a week ago. Awaiting its arrival. The QC pics looked great. I’ll post again after I receive it.

proxyserv

29/3/12
I just one at the sales price about a week ago. Awaiting its arrival. The QC pics looked great. I’ll post again after I receive it.

You obviously thought you'd be getting a real Rolex, because you did a charge-back on this, claiming 'goods not as described'.

How you like living in Winter Gardens, Fenton, Mo ? Looks like a nice home, nice area.

Say hi to Kelly for me.

Reactions: ChevyChase