• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

13 JAN 2023 – Trusty Time Latest Domain www.trustytime888.io

Richyv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/17
Colorado
I just placed an order with Andrew and was asked to make payment through a third party company ... Ma%@# St#!%? Does this sound legit??

Last edited:

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The third party payment is common. If you can ** out part of the name.

danny7796

Looking Around
14/10/21
Hey Andrew! I just placed my first order on your website. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I will continue to support you in the future!

Myndtrixx

11/1/17
10 OCT 2021 – Trusty Time Latest Domain www.trustytimewatch.io

Checked the site, isn’t working for me from US location. Had to use a VPN and it worked just fine…

Last edited:

Myndtrixx

11/1/17
Just did a purchase and was re directed to a third party site to complete the transaction… pending update on the status. Hopefully it’s legit…

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Just saw your stock and will be ordering from you after the Christmas season.

Trusty Time doesn’t have any stock. TDs don’t hold stock - you order and pay for a watch, they source it from their suppliers.

The phrase “in stock” on any TD site is just bollocks.

Trusty has a massive number of watches listed on their site, but always check the date the watches were listed - many haven’t been manufactured for about 10 years.

And if you’re ordering after Xmas, be prepared for a long wait. The Chinese New Year kicks in and causes huge delays/backlogs in rep orders.

So, enjoy your rep buying experience!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk