• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment Modes & Order Processes @ Trusty Time

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
FAQ on ORDERING PROCESS & PAYMENT MODES. You can also inquire more details directly with us via email at [email protected] if you don’t see something covered here.

WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?

We accept all kinds of credit cards like VISA/MasterCard/ Amex etc., Bank Wire Transfer and Western Union, Bitcoin and MoneyGram.

WHICH CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?

We accept most available credit cards like VISA, MasterCard, Amex and many others.

WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?

Your credit card will be charged once you use the Special Payment instructions that we sent you. It is an immediate payment receipt and we will process the order within 12 hours or less and inform you of that. In the event that payment has any issues, we will inform the customer of the problem via email.

WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER?

If you have not paid for your order yet, please do not pay for it. We cannot remove it from your order history, but that’s not a problem. If you have already paid for your order, please contact us via email and we will arrange to process a refund within 12-24 hours. Please note that once QC pictures have been arranged for you, the order cannot be cancelled at all.

WU & BANK TRANSFER POLICIES & DISCOUNTS:

DO YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT ON MY PURCHASE IF I USE WESTERN UNION, BANK TRANSFER OR BITCOIN?

Yes we do! You will receive a 5% discount for paying via Western Union, Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

WHAT IS THE PROCESS IF I WANT TO PAY VIA WESTERN UNION OR BANK TRANSFER?

When you select either of these options when checking out, you will receive via email the relevant information to complete your payment via the Western Union, Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

PAYMENT MODES:

CREDIT CARD (MASTERCARD or VISA)

We accept Credit Card payments directly on our website. Our website is 100% SSL secured. No information on your payments are saved or collected on our website.
**There will be an 8-10% transaction fee charged by the online payment processor, for cross-border transaction and administration fee. The fee will be charged regardless of types of currency cards used.

WESTERN UNION (5% DISCOUNT)

By using this payment method and you will get 5% discount on your order. Discount coupons cannot be used with this payment method. We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the WU information within 12 hours or less.

BANK TRANSFER (5% DISCOUNT)

By using this payment method and you will get 5% discount on your order. Discount coupons cannot be used with this payment method. We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the bank account information within 12 hours or less.

BITCOIN PAYMENT (5% DISCOUNT)

By using this payment method and you will get 5% discount on your order. Discount coupons cannot be used with this payment method. We will confirm your ordered items are in stock and will send you the bank account information within 12 hours or less.

DISCOUNT COUPONS

Sign up for the Trusty Time weekly newsletter to receive discount coupons. With discount coupons you can save more on your new purchases.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU PAID FOR YOUR WATCH:

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY ORDER?

It takes approximately 12 hours or less for us to verify your payment via credit cards before we can move on to the next step. The 12-hour time frame may vary for WU, Bank Transfer and Bitcoin payments.
After your payment has been confirmed we will then send you QC (Quality Control) pictures of the actual watch you will be receiving, along with time accuracy using a Timographer (For Mechanical watches ONLY, Quartz watches will not have this). You can read more details under the QC Assurance page on our website.
From the point of receiving the pictures you will have a 24-hour time frame to respond to the QC email and authorize us to send out your order to you. If you do not respond to the QC email within 24 hours we will take this as your approval and ship the order out to you. If there are discrepancies with the QC pictures on the watch, make sure you reply with highlighted issues on the QC picture itself so we can show to Factory and get it resolved. Please be advised that QC pictures are used to verify that watch is correct model and OK before shipment. It is NOT USED to review and consider for change/exchange or refund at all. We always sell the watches as shown on the website.
You will then receive an email with a tracking number from our shipping department so you can track your order’s progress.

ORDERS FOR PARTS (BUCKLES, SCREWS, ETC.) & CUSTOM ORDERS:

I WANT TO ORDER PARTS FOR MY WATCH THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, WHAT DO I DO?

The first step would be to contact via email to find out if we can get the item/s and the cost of the items parts. Most of the time, we will quote the prices with airmail shipping fee inclusive. We will then send you simple payment instructions that can be easily completed and paid within minutes.
**Special Note: Parts & Accessories that we sell are not covered by any warranty at all. We will always make sure the parts purchase is brand new and free from defects.

Last edited:

Lana2022

Watchlver
5/8/16
Website is not allowing payment to go through with visa

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sanister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/21
US
How long after sending WU payment does Trusty Time get back to the customer? I paid via WU. It has been over 24 hours now since money was picked up and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
How long after sending WU payment does Trusty Time get back to the customer? I paid via WU. It has been over 24 hours now since money was picked up and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Just a quick update/follow-up to my post above. Andrew just sent an email confirming that payment via WU was verified and that he is processing my order now. So for other members who had the same question as me, in my case specifically, it was roughly 24 hours after WU payment was picked up that you recieve a confirmation email.

APpee

22/4/20
London, UK
I placed an order with Andrew via PayPal after communicating through email, now after sending payment and shipping details last week I have had no reply

KaptKaos

Horology Curious
19/11/21
I placed an order with Andrew via PayPal after communicating through email, now after sending payment and shipping details last week I have had no reply

Did you get this resolved?

Tomback

21/9/21
Barcelona
The same thing happened to me and the surprise was that when I asked him, he had already sent it to me. Ask him always, he usually answers very quickly. Greetings .

Johndoe123

Horology Curious
13/5/22
Virginia
I ordered a date just through the trustytime website listed here two days ago, but have not heard anything. I've tried communicating via the tr website's 'contact us' as well as the email address provided here. I'm still waiting a response.

Prince_P

Horology Curious
27/11/21
I ordered a date just through the trustytime website listed here two days ago, but have not heard anything. I've tried communicating via the tr website's 'contact us' as well as the email address provided here. I'm still waiting a response.
Dear you got reply ?

Jay620

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/6/22
Does anyone have any idea how to make a payment with credit card cause no credit card I have will processes a payment on the website??

vegetaleb

8/7/09
Customs here are pretty high, if they see that it's a IWC big pilot watch even replica they will make me pay 3000$ customs taxes. Is there a way to ask the seller to put a fake name and price on the DHL bill paper?
Like "sample wristwatch" and 50$ value instead of 360$

Reactions: Vmaster

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I'm having Visa card issues too. No matter what card I use, it's failing. I authenticate payment with face ID on my iPhone Banking app and it approves but each time Trusty Website says failed.

Please advise ..

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I've been waiting 12 days for QC pics of my Rolex.

I'm rather annoyed by it because the original NOOB Factory watch I ordered was out of stock,

So I chose the AR Factory V2 version and was also told that was out of stock too, but the original v1 with a different movement was available. So I went ahead and ordered it and now 12 days on from payment confirmation I still have no QC pics.

FastFourier

Looking Around
9/7/22
Hey folks. I was trying to purchase from Trusty. I chose bank transfer. The bank account info, however, is not present in the checkout information.

Please use the following details to transfer your total order value:

Account No.:
BSB Number:
Account Name:
Bank Name:
Swift Code:

I've emailed trusty, but no reply from the address that sent the invoice. :/

Stax802

Certified
14/12/20
@trustytime
Paypal friends and family should really be an option.
I've tried 3 different payment methods all were either auto-cancelled or denied

Last edited: