• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FAQ: SHIPPING & HANDLING and WARRANTY, RETURNS & REFUNDS @ Trusty Time

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
FAQ on Shipping & Handling and also Warranties, Returns & Refunds to cover as much questions that usual members and customers will ask.
If it does not answer any of your inquiry, please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

SHIPPING & HANDLING

HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?

Shipping costs vary from country to country. Please view our shipping fee table or contact us.

HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?

Shipping typically takes between 7-14 business days (not including weekends or public holidays) to arrive to you. Please note that this is the shipping time and does not include the time needed to process your order which includes your QC Assurance pictures. We are not held responsible for any shipping delays, as we have no control over the package once we have shipped it out. There are instances where customs clearance delays happen at different countries and that is beyond our control.

WHAT SHIPPING COMPANIES DO YOU USE?

Depending on where we are shipping the watch we will either use EMS, FedEx, DHL, China Airmail and Hong Kong Airmail (Airmail is mostly used for orders of boxsets and small accessories, like parts, straps, etc.). Most shipments are sent using Express Courier and are fully trackable. Most of the time we will declare the item in the package to be of low value and as gift to avoid customs detection and suspicion. That is also to prevent customers from having to pay too much taxes and duties. However, please note that taxes and duties charges by different countries are all not within our jurisdiction so we are not liable for that if customs decide to charge you taxes and duties.

**Special Note on DHL Deliveries:
All DHL deliveries are mainly exiting from Hong Kong and when we send a first tracking reference that is shown on the DHL Slip, that is an INTERNAL reference number that cannot be tracked online at www.dhl.com at all. You will need to wait for few days after the package exits Hong Kong. We will update you with a new DHL tracking that shows proper detailed online tracking on DHL website.

**Special Note on Hong Kong AIRMAIL Deliveries:
For Hong Kong Airmail, it is a special service that package is routed from China to Hong Kong and the package will exit from Hong Kong which is considered a safer exit option because a lot of EU countries customs check packages from China and not Hong Kong.

**Special Note on SPECIAL AIRMAIL Deliveries:
For Special AIRMAIL, it is a special service that is shipped out from China to some countries, and at times, it may be transhipped through another country to get to you.

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE GETS STUCK IN CUSTOMS?

If your package gets stopped in customs and confiscated please contact us so we can work out what is the best next step. We will require you to provide a customs letter scan in order to arrange a re-delivery.

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS LOST IN TRANSIT OR STOLEN?

If your package is lost in transit or items are stolen from the package, we are not liable for the losses. Please contact us immediately via email and we will try and work out a best solution (Normally we will do a reshipment based on 50% payment for the order)

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY WATCH ARRIVES DAMAGED?

You have 24-48 hours from the point your package arrives to tell us if there is a fault with your watch. If we do not hear of any complaints about your watches within 48 hours it is acknowledged by you that we have taken this to mean that you are happy with your order and there are no issues to resolve.
**Please go to the Warranties & Returns section below for a more expanded and in-depth explanation of our policies.

WHAT IS UK TRANSHIPMENT?

Some countries have very strict customs and policies. It is a well-known fact that China manufacture a lot of replica goods so this will result in a package coming from China being opened and possibly confiscated. For these countries we strongly advise you to consider using our UK TRANSHIPMENT option. For an extra $25 we will have your watch shipped to our forwarding agent in the UK, who will then in turn ship your watch to you. This may seem like a much longer process and delivery time, but ultimately your order arrives to you 100% safe!

Countries that are advised to use UK TRANSHIPMENT includes:

Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark, Iceland, Poland etc.

We will try and advise customers when order is placed whether or not the UK TRANSHIPMENT option is needed.

CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT AIRMAIL?

AirMail packages usually take between 14-28 days to arrive.If you would like to track your AirMail package please go to the following link: http://intmail.183.com.cn
You can also use this very resourceful website that can track all kinds of packages around their world. Please go to the following URL below:
http://17track.net
**Please kindly allow 2-5 days sometimes for tracking to get online especially the Hong Kong Airmail and DHL shipments that exits out of Hong Kong and not China.

WARRANTY, RETURNS & REFUNDS:

HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY ON YOUR WATCHES?

We offer a 6 months warranty on all watches. However you will be the one to pay for return shipping to us. We will cover $20 for the shipping back to you in your country (which is usually the cost of Airmail), so, if you want faster or tracked shipping you would be asked to pay the excess over $20.

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY WATCH HAS WATER DAMAGE, AM I STILL COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY?

Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for water damage as there is no way of knowing whether you submerged your watch deeper than what was recommended by us in the product’s description.

WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT HOME TO ACCEPT THE WATCH AND I CANNOT PICK IT UP FROM THE DEPOT IN TIME BEFORE IT GETS RETURNED TO SENDER?

We are not held responsible if you are not home to pick up the order (shipping companies usually attempt to deliver a few times before sending the package back or hold it in the depot for a couple of weeks to a month for you to personally pick it up or they will leave a note at your mail box to inform of the delivery). When and if the watch arrives back to us we will re-ship the watch to you but you will need to pay again for the shipping fee. You are responsible to track your package using the tracking number we update you with.

WHAT IF I WOULD LIKE A REFUND?

If you would like a refund then we will consider this if you return the items (watch/watches/accessories/tools/etc.) in the same condition that they arrived to you in and complete with all the original packaging. We will then inspect the returned item/s, and upon inspection we will issue you a full refund within 24 hours. If the item is returned to us is in a used state it will be refused. For most returns for refund, we will do a 25% re-stocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount at our discretion. Please contact us via email with your refund requests.

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SEND ME THE WRONG ITEMS?

In the unlikely event that this happens, we will pay for return shipping to us and we will send you out your correct order rapidly, also free of charge.

Reactions: Manolonio

kalbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/14
I tried ordering the other day and was surprised with how much it will cost shipping to my Country. I think $195 USD for one watch is just way too much. Cancelled it and order from a different TD.

Reactions: Torian7473

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
trustytime :
I have a question regarding UK Transhipment / Brexit:As far as I know, UK transhipment isn't safe anymore after Brexit. Customs are opening a lot of packages from UK to Europe now.
Do you planning on another safe shipping option for orders to Germany / France etc.? Thanks!

mrln

Supporter
25/11/20
EU
bump!
I would also like to buy from TT and am also interested in the solution for europe!

thanks!

Reactions: Fomofan

Inske

Looking Around
22/6/21
Hi I ordered from you recently, and recieved tracking info, with PFL as the provider.

I have had trouble with them in the past, and even a quick Google of their name, yields mass results of people not receiving their items.

I have been waiting almost 2 weeks since the item cleared customs, and for the last week it has (according to tracking) been sitting in their warehouse the other side of my city.

So today I trekked over there, a 1 hour and 45 minute journey, only to be met with an empty warehouse. The neighbours said that PFL has not been there for over 4 months.

PFL are not responding to any emails. Nor are they answering any of the phone numbers listed for them anywhere in the country.

One of the main reasons I ordered with you,as this post where you stated the postage services you use.

May I please ask, why have you used PFL, and do you have any contact details for them so I can retrieve my order ?

Reactions: rocker rocka rocky

Benjaminpaarden

Looking Around
11/4/22
very disappointed in trusty time and andrew, have asked for the best replica rolex without almost noticing the difference, and andrew recommended me a rolex, after purchase I received the watch after a month and after researching this is all not the best 1:1 rolex, andrew didn't want to help me and after seeing all the evidence he didn't want to find a solution either

Reactions: HakamMarwan

Saucetalk

Horology Curious
25/6/22
Going to be a first time buyer after reading very positive comments about trustytime. Have you shipped anything to Pakistan?

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
very disappointed in trusty time and andrew, have asked for the best replica rolex without almost noticing the difference, and andrew recommended me a rolex, after purchase I received the watch after a month and after researching this is all not the best 1:1 rolex, andrew didn't want to help me and after seeing all the evidence he didn't want to find a solution either

Est ce qu'Andrew a règlé ton problème ou bien pas de nouvelles de sa part ? ta réponse est importante pour la confiance que nous aurons pour Andrew, s'il ne règle pas ton problème et dans le cas ou c'est uniquement de sa faute, on aura du mal à lui faire confianc. Tiens nous informé stp, merci

Diana

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/9/23
If you have Daytona series, please contact me