• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting for 2,5 months

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Join dates are 2006, 2013, 2016 etc. Some of those with just 5 posts over the period. Unusual, But wouldn't say shill accounts, unless the creators have the savvy to manipulate join dates.

Does look like some very quiet long time members are finally motivated to post - for some reason

That would me me!
been arround for a long time, didn't post but was more a silent member. Always joined discussions on "replicahorloge" a Dutch version of rwi but closed a few years ago. I only brought this up to "warn" people.

Reactions: churito

Krikery

Looking Around
12/10/20
Just because some of us don’t post doesn’t mean we’re not active on here! Certainly doesn’t mean we’re secret agent accounts waiting for the right moment to butter up a supplier ????????????

I’m in the same boat as many of you, despatch confirmation with tracking on the 30th April for two watches….. and the dreaded generic ‘Please hold for covid’ email when chasing up what’s going on.

Watches have been in transit for 54 days now. Shame as this is a first time order from Andrew and good comms would go a long way to placating any fears and making me feel valued as a customer etc….

We all understand covid has been a giant pile of w**k for us all, but also still expect to be kept up to date with personalised and regular comms. Personally I’ve been a bit disappointed since the cash was taken and Qcs signed off.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
For those that have PM me, have responded to all and will prepare new QC pics for you.

Appreciate the patience and understanding

Reactions: leo6929

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Just confirmed the new QC pics.
hope this one will reach my door.
will keep everyone updated.

churito

Horology Curious
25/10/13
Hi Just to update everyone. I was emailed (not sure if due to this or the message I was waiting for a reply on) that the forwarder was still showing as in transit so Andrew was going to send me new QC pics and send a new item out when ok's.

So here we go again, fingers are crossed hopefully, it won't be another 2 months and I still won't have anything in my hands.

I will update in this thread whats going on.

J

churito

Horology Curious
25/10/13
Hi Everyone,

Just an update, my original package arrived today! I checked the shipping tracking 2days ago and it still was saying it had not moved, today it was on my doorstep!

I have alerted Andrew to cancel the new QC pics and re-order.

I hope everyone else's watches are also on the way and arrive soon!

J

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Yes. Same here. Received one of my two orders out of the blue. 3 months but it’s here that’s what matters. Am now waiting for another order from early April. Seems that Andrew is making progress to fix his shipment problems.
F

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Woutje

KenzoMoDE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Any updates regarding your watches? Are you guys still experiencing delays with delivery. I'm looking to order a bp rolex explorer I from Andrew. Trying to decide if I should go with him or geektime. TIA

992TurboS

Supporter
Certified
27/8/21
EU
Any updates regarding your watches? Are you guys still experiencing delays with delivery. I'm looking to order a bp rolex explorer I from Andrew. Trying to decide if I should go with him or geektime. TIA
Yeah i wonder the same. Im about to make a big order from him but i Will choose another TD if this is still a problem. Seems like other tds Are Having no problems..

Gammatheta

Looking Around
17/4/22
Just wanted to give my experience as I know these threads were very useful to me when deciding which TD to use for my first ever order.

Ordered 2 watches 29th April
Shipped 19th June (QC was really quick for 1 watch and pretty slow for the other)
Delivered to the UK 30th June

I was frustrated with how long the QC took on the second watch but was really happy with the shipping time. I think as others have said above whatever issue there was with shipping seems to be resolved.

Watches both seem v good quality and I would use Andrew again.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Similar situation here as well, ordered watches, qc,d. then informed one watch was lost. Re ordered new watch, then watch was found, ok, I’ll have the lost one, been waiting over 4 months. The shipping is not cheap either.
2 original omega boxes never to be seen, so cancelled and given credit, should I ask for a refund and purchase elsewhere ?
my last amendment was adding a Tag, which i ordered because I received an email from Trusty advertising them. Then I was told, long wait for these.
why send out an email promoting a watch that has a long waiting time ?
one would have presumed the item was easily obtainable.
thank heaven for m2m sales.
unless I receive the refund credit I shall not be reordering from Andrew or his team.

AccuTimes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/22
Update on my order 2 watches ordered on June 3
received QC pics on June 6 and June 13
Delivered to the USA on Jul 6

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Update on my order:

2nd watch was send and recieved 12 days later.
now send it to Natas78 for a service and fix the most crappy bezel I've ever gotten. wish I've read some more posts on the CF bezels but my bad.
First ordered watch did come to destination country but was labeled wrong and was shipped back to China with DHL.... so yeah that was my story.
when I get my CF GMT-II BLRO from Natas I will send some pics and a review. Cheers!

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Sorry to hear that. Did he send a new watch or waiting for the first order?

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
It’s quite a long story. I purchased several watches from Andrew previously, and as a newbie I was very impressed with his service and delivery, shipment time,
And now I am waiting for watches that have been paid for and yet still to be delivered, after they lost and then found them. But I will remain patient as Trusty time is a reputable supplier here