• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Trusty Time Order

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
On the official website, I see only one meteorite dial (grey). Does it mean that the factories have made more combinations than these existing really ?

JSK-Tech

Horology Curious
11/1/22
On the official website, I see only one meteorite dial (grey). Does it mean that the factories have made more combinations than these existing really ?

Take a look at some of the videas. They are made of real meteorite and is similar looking to polished quartz. These faux meteorite dials are printed ceramic and do not have the geode like appearance. I'm just going to accept it for what it is. It's starting to grow on me. Thinking of picking up a black and white rubber b mesh style straps

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
They are made of real meteorite
Yes I thought they could have used it too. Real meteorite is easy to find... The factories should have made only one but a good dial with it. Btw is there a better meteorite dial ?

JSK-Tech

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Yes I thought they could have used it too. Real meteorite is easy to find... The factories should have made only one but a good dial with it. Btw is there a better meteorite dial ?

I haven't seen any reps in person of this, but some of the noob meteorite dials look pretty authentic with the way it refracts light in the videos.

JSK-Tech

Horology Curious
11/1/22
So an update after almost 6 months with them.

The daytona doesn't keep time worth a crap. It was bad at first, but worse now. The second hand will stick at 58 seconds and stop the watch randomly. It needs to be reset a few times daily despite being in a high end winder when not in use. Also some of the details are bad. For example, the red "Daytona" lettering is barely readable. Also its yellow gold, but under the strap it says "EVEROSE GOLD". Also the serial number does not match up to a real Daytona serial.

The skydweller replica keeps time better, but seems to be slightly fast. The next day after setting/wearing it will be 7-10 minutes ahead.

My feeling on these is that for the price they would keep better time, as cheaper department store watches seem more reliable.

The perrelet is actually the most reliable of the bunch.

skjol

Horology Curious
23/5/22
The watches look beaut in your pictures - unfortunate that it came with the issues you mentioned.

Also would like to say that the horn back croc strap looks amazing. If you don't mind, may I know where you got it from?

JSK-Tech

Horology Curious
11/1/22
The watches look beaut in your pictures - unfortunate that it came with the issues you mentioned.

Also would like to say that the horn back croc strap looks amazing. If you don't mind, may I know where you got it from?

Sorry for the delay. It is was on ebay. The seller does not have any watch straps listed anymore, and just has preserved beetles...tf