• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Trusty

sand_man1983

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Hey guys - I just ordered for my first rolex today - An explorer 226570. A straight forward website experince and choice of Transferwise payment option initiated my contact with Andrew who shared a GBP account and an xe.com (USD - GBP) conversion reference. Latest status - transaction completed and confirmed by Transferwise. Waiting for Andrew to confirm as well.

Will keep you guys updated on how this goes. Super excited!!!

sand_man1983

Horology Curious
27/11/21
So, I just sent an email to Trusty asking him to cancel my order. As mentioned on Trusty's site, if the QC phase hasn't kicked off, then refunds are no problem - So in short, I'm now waiting for Andrew to issue my refund.

smk1026

Horology Curious
24/11/21
I recently had to cancel and ask for a refund on a trusty order also. Please update the post with your experience. Unfortunately I needed the funds back due to some personal health issues. Does anyone know about how long a refund takes to process?

sand_man1983

Horology Curious
27/11/21
The refund was issued instantly, infact within a day's time. Andrew is diligent in following up with the refund, well that's what happened in my case at least.

sand_man1983

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Placed an order with Andrew literally 5 minutes ago. Transferwised GBP to his UK account. Waiting for him to now confirm.

I ordered the Explorer 2 226570. I'm giving Andrew another chance! C'mon Andrew, make me proud!

sand_man1983

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Day 9, and no QC pictures yet. The wait continues. How is it that so many of you get QC pictures in no time?

Ed84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/20
UK
Day 9, and no QC pictures yet. The wait continues. How is it that so many of you get QC pictures in no time?

I waited a week or so for QC pics on my watch that I received a few days ago.
Andrew’s service is top notch though ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunny126619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
Wouldn’t it be a good idea to not post a picture of where we’re sending funds? To protect our TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sand_man1983