• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer with Trusty Time-DJ 31 Blk dial

redondobeach310

Horology Curious
30/9/21
Placed and payed for my first order with Andrew on 10/5.

Was very responsive and confirmed that the watch is in stock before I paid.

I havent heard anything since 10/5 after he emailed saying he would confirm my western union payment after I sent the MTCN,

now waiting for QC and the watch.

From reading the horror stories of others I am assuming I will get my QC pics by November and maybe the watch will be in my hand by thanksgiving lol

I remember ordering shoes from China took 14 days after payment but i guess the watch game is more of a wait.

Will keep updated!

redondobeach310

Horology Curious
30/9/21
Update: Got an email from Andrew this morning saying that they have received my western union payment and that my QC pics will be here in 4-12 days. Site is down right now though.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Please note that Trusty Time has shifted to:

https://trustytimewatch.io

All databases are safe and intact and you can still login your account and check updates.

All emails will be answered within 12 hours or below.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Andrew
Trusty Time Watches

Reactions: redondobeach310

redondobeach310

Horology Curious
30/9/21
Update: Paid 6/10/21

as of 18/10/21 no QC pics and very little communication buying shoes from China way more seamless than this lol

redondobeach310

Horology Curious
30/9/21
UPDATE: RECEIVED WATCH 05/11/21 AND I AM VERY HAPPY. THIS WAS A TEST RUN BOUGHT THIS FOR MY WIFE TO SEE HOW IT WOULD LOOK AND THE PROCESS OF ORDERING AND I AM VERY SATISFIED. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR THE MATCHING WATCH 41 MM GMF FACTORY SO HOPEFULLY THE PROCESS IS JUST AS SMOOTH. TOOK ABOUT A MONTH FROM SENDING THE MONEY WESTERN UNION SO OVERALL NOT TO BAD AT ALL. THANK YOU ANDREW!!!!!!