• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order with Trusty Time! Breitling and Omega

Dimewise

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/14
Andrew has been very quick to respond and very professional.

I will post updates here along with QC pics.

Payment processed about an hour ago.

Dimewise

13/4/14
Disappointing update:

Just received an email that GF Chronomat green dial is no longer available....

I was told it was available from the very start, before I made payment.

Now I’m being told to pick another watch ASAP?

There is no other watch I want.

The Omega QC pics showed up yesterday, but that watch is going to be a gift. Will post the QC pics if someone wants to see them.

Pretty annoyed right now...

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Right now these things happen. They send a availability request and get a yes, and with in few hours they can get a no or TD are forced to wait only to be told no. Its a sucky time for both TD and Buyer, and Factory too. This is why I always have a back up. If not ask for a refund.

Reactions: Dimewise

Dimewise

13/4/14
Yeah I get it, just sucks as this is the first time it’s happened in my experience with reps over the years. And there’s literally no other watch I want in exchange right now :/

Reactions: EuroTime25

Kuriwaseku

Known Member
4/8/21
Czechia
Now I’m being told to pick another watch ASAP?

Yeah this happens. This isn't anyone's fault, really. Just know that this is the nature of this business. Not everything is gonna go smoothly. I'm sure you two can figure something out. Andrew doesn't have access to the funds so a refund is typically an impossibility unfortunately.

Reactions: EuroTime25

Dimewise

13/4/14
So if we spend $1000+ after getting confirmation a watch is available, we either select a back up or they get to keep the money?

Kuriwaseku

Known Member
4/8/21
Czechia
So if we spend $1000+ after getting confirmation a watch is available, we either select a back up or they get to keep the money?

Pretty much, yeah. Since the TD doesn't have direct access to the funds, there's very little they can do. That's just the nature of the beast ig

Dimewise

13/4/14
Looks like my package is GONE.

It said it arrived and was outbound from the Grand Prairie Texas USPS distribution center on the third. And now nothing is updated since.

I cannot get ahold of anyone from USPS about this.

Anybody have suggestions?