• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting since 05. August

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
What is going on with these postal services? I have been waiting for my 2 watches for more than 3 weeks, not a long time for EU but I live in HK which is literally 30 mins away by train.

I never had any reps delivered from China to HK for more than 3-4 business days and I have been buying reps since 2015.

The tracking Trusty gave me hasn't been updated for 3 weeks after arriving at the Chinese custom, what does that even mean? Are reps not allowed to be out of China now?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
What is going on with these postal services? I have been waiting for my 2 watches for more than 3 weeks, not a long time for EU but I live in HK which is literally 30 mins away by train.

I never had any reps delivered from China to HK for more than 3-4 business days and I have been buying reps since 2015.

The tracking Trusty gave me hasn't been updated for 3 weeks after arriving at the Chinese custom, what does that even mean? Are reps not allowed to be out of China now?

Something has changed and they are strict with reps for export at their customs ,they dont let pass and they send it back to the sender.2 order had this month and both passed customs at second or third time.

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
ged and they are strict with reps for export at their customs ,they dont let pass and they send it back to the sender.2 order had this month and both passed customs at second or third time.

I did not know that. By custom, you mean the Chinese custom? How long did it take them to send the watches back to the sender?

Did your TD use Chinapost? Was it Trusty?

I find SF express the fastest and most reliable, forgot to mention to him first time using him.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I did not know that. By custom, you mean the Chinese custom? How long did it take them to send the watches back to the sender?

Did your TD use Chinapost? Was it Trusty?

I find SF express the fastest and most reliable, forgot to mention to him first time using him.

Yes chinese custom,from the moment label created at 2 weeks was back to the sender,No i am from EU it was 4px,no not from Trusty

Last edited:

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Yes chinese custom,from the moment label created at 2 weeks was back to the sender,No i am from EU it was 4px,no not from Trusty

ok I see, will wait and see what happens. Just seems a bit odd, did not know even the Chinese custom now is strict with export. This is the first time out of the 30+ reps I bought over the years that hasn't arrived at my doorstep within 4 business days. But also first time using Trusty and first time using China post so idk.

Usually only EU ppl have trouble with imports and such.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
ok I see, will wait and see what happens. Just seems a bit odd, did not know even the Chinese custom now is strict with export. This is the first time out of the 30+ reps I bought over the years that hasn't arrived at my doorstep within 4 business days. But also first time using Trusty and first time using China post so idk.

Usually only EU ppl have trouble with imports and such.

Its the same,from China it goes to Hong kong and then EU,the problem is the chinese customs are strict now ,this is new for all of us...But the good thing is at least they send it back to the sender and can ressended,and eventually at second or third or fourth try it will pass,a new way of shipping also now wich the forwarded ship untraceable inside china to pass easier then it shows when arrives at your country

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Its the same,from China it goes to Hong kong and then EU,the problem is the chinese customs are strict now ,this is new for all of us...But the good thing is at least they send it back to the sender and can ressended,and eventually at second or third or fourth try it will pass,a new way of shipping also now wich the forwarded ship untraceable inside china to pass easier then it shows when arrives at your country

The thing is I am still buying from Taobao and Tmall and other platforms in China and it is business as usual. Never have I ever had anything delay exporting out of the Chinese custom.

So this is something new to me.

Last edited: