• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting since 05. August

Staudel

Horology Curious
16/7/21
Hello i ordered a Breitling watch. Payed at 5. August. But no package arrives Till now. :( Email contact with the sller is ok but He always say it takes long er during the peak of the season. I am Not Sure if it is Sure a trusted dealer......

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
Mate are you kidding? Of course he is a trusted dealer! Sad that you even doubt it because you are too impatient. As he told you with the current situation it will take some time. We all have to wait because of ongoing raids and stuff. Sit tight and be patient

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: Plaasbaas

Staudel

Horology Curious
16/7/21
Ah okay, then i'm waiting. Thank you for your answer. And sorry vor my impatient ;)

Reactions: Davne25

Staudel

Horology Curious
16/7/21
A little update:
My watch is Not on my wirst Till now.
I hope i will get it soon.....

Timesnatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
A little update:
My watch is Not on my wirst Till now.
I hope i will get it soon.....

That is some time now what watch did you order ? Do you have some QC Pics ? Did you ask andrew why it is taking so long ?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Just remember the Dealers and Makers are risking Jail Time for a really long time. So you buying an illegal item takes time. But you seem to get it now.

Reactions: RYenZero

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
Just remember the Dealers and Makers are risking Jail Time for a really long time. So you buying an illegal item takes time. But you seem to get it now.

Just remember that is their choice too.. Not ours we did not make them on purposre sell reps..

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Just remember that is their choice too.. Not ours we did not make them on purposre sell reps..

True, but that doesnt mean they will do everything to make us the customer happy, but they do that too. Its like asking a refund from a drug dealer. But these guys and gals are nice to help us out. From taking a photo of the watches before they send it, to actually sending you what they said they would, also allowing warranty on what is actually not their product. And not to mention refund. Its like everything else now in the US most products are not on shelvs, dealers dont have cars and dont really know when they will come in. But you can preorder and wait just like here or wait and someone else will buy it under you. And we are still offered the watches as regular price when they can price gouge to see who is willing to pay more. Supply and demand. Also they will help you if a watch is taken by customs, no other person will do that for this type of product. So we have to be patient and grateful for the TD and factories in the 1st place. Of not then you would be spending $40k on a 13k watch because Folex likes to fuck with us the customer by not giving you a watch because you didnt spend enough or you are not famous enough. See so many benefits.

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
True, but that doesnt mean they will do everything to make us the customer happy, but they do that too. Its like asking a refund from a drug dealer. But these guys and gals are nice to help us out. From taking a photo of the watches before they send it, to actually sending you what they said they would, also allowing warranty on what is actually not their product. And not to mention refund. Its like everything else now in the US most products are not on shelvs, dealers dont have cars and dont really know when they will come in. But you can preorder and wait just like here or wait and someone else will buy it under you. And we are still offered the watches as regular price when they can price gouge to see who is willing to pay more. Supply and demand. Also they will help you if a watch is taken by customs, no other person will do that for this type of product. So we have to be patient and grateful for the TD and factories in the 1st place. Of not then you would be spending $40k on a 13k watch because Folex likes to fuck with us the customer by not giving you a watch because you didnt spend enough or you are not famous enough. See so many benefits.

Huhh Refund ? Well if you never get a watch in the first place it's not your fault the dealers did not deliver the product, You know what happens to drug dealers who don't deliver product on time right ? True they will help you get a watch if the watch has been taken by customs but that would take another 2 mounths by the time until the watch gets to you are exhausted of wating not only but it also kills your mood to order from them again when you know how long it takes and the problems you may run into its been now 3 whole weeks and im still waiting to get QC pics on my seccond watch making the whole order on hold about 780€ in total, If my watches get cought by customs that means 3 weeks for QC pics 4 weeks for delivery.. Not exactly easy to defend them when postage to EU is another 45$ on top of the price of the watch just today, I have seen a guy who got a watch from trustytime and it was taken by german customs he still traying to even get an answer from trustytime Andrew he told me few hours ago he wrote but got no answer he was hoping for refund.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Huhh Refund ? Well if you never get a watch in the first place it's not your fault the dealers did not deliver the product, You know what happens to drug dealers who don't deliver product on time right ? True they will help you get a watch if the watch has been taken by customs but that would take another 2 mounths by the time until the watch gets to you are exhausted of wating not only but it also kills your mood to order from them again when you know how long it takes and the problems you may run into its been now 3 whole weeks and im still waiting to get QC pics on my seccond watch making the whole order on hold about 780€ in total, If my watches get cought by customs that means 3 weeks for QC pics 4 weeks for delivery.. Not exactly easy to defend them when postage to EU is another 45$ on top of the price of the watch just today, I have seen a guy who got a watch from trustytime and it was taken by german customs he still traying to even get an answer from trustytime Andrew he told me few hours ago he wrote but got no answer he was hoping for refund.

Drug dealers who dont deliver dont give a fuck about you the customer. They are the ones who dont give a fuck about the law, you on the other hand do. Drug dealers are not afraid of their customers. Also when a watch for most people leaves their hands its not their problem as what happens in M2M or most private Ebay Transactions. When I sell something and UPS looses it, its not my problem once it leaves my hands. But I can see this just isnt for you. I say go buy gen and you wont have to deal with any of these issues. For the reat of us who are thankful Trusty Time exists we dont mind waiting.

Reactions: dangerdan3

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
Drug dealers who dont deliver dont give a fuck about you the customer. They are the ones who dont give a fuck about the law, you on the other hand do. Drug dealers are not afraid of their customers. Also when a watch for most people leaves their hands its not their problem as what happens in M2M or most private Ebay Transactions. When I sell something and UPS looses it, its not my problem once it leaves my hands. But I can see this just isnt for you. I say go buy gen and you wont have to deal with any of these issues. For the reat of us who are thankful Trusty Time exists we dont mind waiting.

Said like a proud drug dealer. Also, I like your white knighting.. There is just one problem you can't tell people what to say or not or what to buy. Just becuse you are used to waiting and wasting your time dosen't mean nothing to you. the rest of us don't have to. We clear period.. We wait true but we have the right to complain after all we spend our own money and nothing you say will change that. It is bad when someone has bad experience buying something and someone like yourself comes to tell them, Oh it is your fault bla bla.. Makes no sense.. It is not the fault of the person who paid and wait grow up stop telling that nonsense. You help noone you just make yourself look more like whiteknght clown.. When a seller says QC photos will come 4 to 12 days and they advertise that and they take 3 weeks or more to get there nothing you say will change the fact that the seller straight told you BS to get you to buy the item and then wasted your time 3 times over !! Would be ok if seller says hey the QC pics can take very long or this item is not available at the moment you will have to wait longer !! But no they straight sold you that item without having it or having an idea when it is going to be available.. And on top of that they would first confirm the itme is available before you order and then tell 4 to 12 days.. And then nothing for 3 weeks or in some other cases more !

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
When you look it from the side of op waiting from 05 to 27 it is 21 days, From my side is 3 weeks still waiting for just QC pics Like. I get that waiting is thing in the Rep but then sellers really should stop advertising 4 to 12 days cause that is some BS and You can't compare drugs to a watch too. Due to the nature of drugs they do harm people in way and can be dangerous. Where a watch does hardly do any harm.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Said like a proud drug dealer. Also, I like your white knighting.. There is just one problem you can't tell people what to say or not or what to buy. Just becuse you are used to waiting and wasting your time dosen't mean nothing to you. the rest of us don't have to. We clear period.. We wait true but we have the right to complain after all we spend our own money and nothing you say will change that. It is bad when someone has bad experience buying something and someone like yourself comes to tell them, Oh it is your fault bla bla.. Makes no sense.. It is not the fault of the person who paid and wait grow up stop telling that nonsense. You help noone you just make yourself look more like whiteknght clown.. When a seller says QC photos will come 4 to 12 days and they advertise that and they take 3 weeks or more to get there nothing you say will change the fact that the seller straight told you BS to get you to buy the item and then wasted your time 3 times over !! Would be ok if seller says hey the QC pics can take very long or this item is not available at the moment you will have to wait longer !! But no they straight sold you that item without having it or having an idea when it is going to be available.. And on top of that they would first confirm the itme is available before you order and then tell 4 to 12 days.. And then nothing for 3 weeks or in some other cases more !

White Knight? Let me guess when you walk into a room you announce your pronouns, and gender language triggers you. Lol Oh god please leave you dont need to be here. Go to Reddit and bitch. Also go complain to the police that your illegal watch is taking longer than you were told. Especially when you joined this month just to bitch. If you actually did your homework and read up on posts from all the way a year ago to newer posts or even looked at news whats happening with the planet you would see those 4 to 12 days is a roughly and it was that before the pandemic. Stop your bitching. Ask for a refund and just go away this hobby isnt for you. Ohh your privileged ass is used to Amazon getting stuff to your door asap. Spoken like a Typical privileged person who wants everything now because thats what a baby is used to. In the end shut up and wait or ask for a refund. Stop just opening accounts to bitch because life isnt goong your way. Im done with this. No need to explain over and over to a child.

Last edited:

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
White Knight? Let me guess when you walk into a room you announce your pronouns, and gender language triggers you. Lol Oh god please leave you dont need to be here. Go to Reddit and bitch. Also go complain to the police that your illegal watch is taking longer than you were told. Especially when you joined this month just to bitch. If you actually did your homework and read up on posts from all the way a year ago to newer posts or even looked at news whats happening with the planet you would see those 4 to 12 days is a roughly and it was that before the pandemic. Stop your bitching. Ask for a refund and just go away this hobby isnt for you. Ohh your privileged ass is used to Amazon getting stuff to your door asap. Spoken like a Typical privileged person who wants everything now because thats what a baby is used to. In the end shut up and wait or ask for a refund. Stop just opening accounts to bitch because life isnt goong your way. Im done with this. No need to explain over and over to a child.

I don't think you know how to act like grown up person.. Big time the only think you know is how to bully people and command but when someone puts you down the first reaction you give is spit like the little fanboy you are. I will say that again put it through your one brain cell. You don't order people around, you are just a random person on the net yours know it all attitude matters only to you everyone else can ignore you as the salty and sad person that you are. Instant of insulting people because they disagree with you.. Learn how to talk people.. Bully the kid was intresting 10 years ago.. Keyboard spamming is all you good at..

Last edited:

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
When you look it from the side of op waiting from 05 to 27 it is 21 days, From my side is 3 weeks still waiting for just QC pics Like. I get that waiting is thing in the Rep but then sellers really should stop advertising 4 to 12 days cause that is some BS and You can't compare drugs to a watch too. Due to the nature of drugs they do harm people in way and can be dangerous. Where a watch does hardly do any harm.

Want to apologize my previous comment was unacceptable from me. I got angry because of your lack of understanding of what is happening in China. But no matter what this isnt acceptable comment on my part. Just be patient talk to your TD check junk folder. Stay positive it will be worth it in the end.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
No one in this thread seems aware of how useful paragraphs are, as way of breaking a mass of text into readable chunks. Thus I found my attention wandered about two sentences into each post, and as a result I’ve got no idea what anyone’s point was.

Did I miss someone revealing who makes the best Sub?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk