• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time, lurker for a couple of weeks. Pulled the trigger with trustytime

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
Originally wanted one Rolex to start with.

At one point there were four watches in my cart. Fiance talked me down to two of them.

Ended up ordering the Rolex Day-Date 41mm and the Breitling Navitimer 41mm.

Cant wait!!!

Thanks guys :)

GG

Reactions: kswiss1900

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
I just want to let it be known that my first reps purchased arrived the day before yesterday!

In total, from the time I put the order in to the watches showing up on my front door, it took 19 days.

Want to give a shout out to Andrew and his team on trusty time!!!

Best website out there and a great guy to deal with.

GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zack_mayo22

kswiss1900

Patron
Certified
12/9/21
UK, Glasgow
Your post made me smile, thank you ????

Did you contact Andrew in advance of making purchase or directly through the website?

Thanks

Timesnatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
Contact him before hand to make sure they have the stock of what you want

How can he be contacted ? I'm looking to buy from him but it seems it is mixed some people say very nice things about Andrew where others say he is not a good Seller ? I'm from Germany and planning to get my first rep watches.. I found two Daytona Watches that seem so nice on the video but, Im a bit worried on how this works cause it's bi spend the two are 614€ about 726$ So I kinda, Don't want to get burned on the other side if it works i would buy from him many more.. But im still afraid more info needed..

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your sipport

It was a pleasure serving you