• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning read before buy

antek123

Horology Curious
18/8/21
1 5.08 buy the watch, payment ok. Got info wait 4-12 days for Qc pictures
2. 17.08 dont get anything send e mail got reply andrew had problem sending Qc pictures on my e mail ( he know that i don't get it ). Give him another mail , got the picures and I had an issue witch sub dail. Got replay watch was shiped.

I am not happy becouse :

- recived e mails form andrew a) before buying b) comforming buying c) after buying. So if he got problem witch sending pictures send e mail there is a problem
- no info that if he have problem sending pictures he will not wait on green light and ship watch before buy
- no info that if he he send QC you have only 24 h on replay than he ships watch.

Be awere that if you buy in trusty time you may not recive QC photo despite you are geting e mails form them.

Andrew e mail me "May want to check with your email provider first why emails are rejected in the first place". " Maybe you can ask your email provider why emails are being blocked" ect.
witch is arrogant becouse i can't contact e mail provider i don't get any info on not reciving e mail. ( mayby adrew can contact gmail on it good luck bro )

There are not insterested on you giving green light to QC photos.

got same shiping info but you can't tack it hope to recived the watch

Michael

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
1 5.08 buy the watch, payment ok. Got info wait 4-12 days for Qc pictures
2. 17.08 dont get anything send e mail got reply andrew had problem sending Qc pictures on my e mail ( he know that i don't get it ). Give him another mail , got the picures and I had an issue witch sub dail. Got replay watch was shiped.

I am not happy becouse :

- recived e mails form andrew a) before buying b) comforming buying c) after buying. So if he got problem witch sending pictures send e mail there is a problem
- no info that if he have problem sending pictures he will not wait on green light and ship watch before buy
- no info that if he he send QC you have only 24 h on replay than he ships watch.

Be awere that if you buy in trusty time you may not recive QC photo despite you are geting e mails form them.

Andrew e mail me "May want to check with your email provider first why emails are rejected in the first place". " Maybe you can ask your email provider why emails are being blocked" ect.
witch is arrogant becouse i can't contact e mail provider i don't get any info on not reciving e mail. ( mayby adrew can contact gmail on it good luck bro )

There are not insterested on you giving green light to QC photos.

got same shiping info but you can't tack it hope to recived the watch

Michael

How dare he not hand deliver your watch. You should demand that he send you 10 watches for free now. doesn't he know who you are? Your Michael and waiting patiently is not an option for you.

antek123

Horology Curious
18/8/21
kavorca1 why attack me ? i just write my expirance ordering watch . Mayby it will help someone to have beter deal on trusty time. Alsow don't. like you desciption
cosa nostra for life.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
kavorca1 why attack me ? i just write my expirance ordering watch . Mayby it will help someone to have beter deal on trusty time. Alsow don't. like you desciption
cosa nostra for life.

don't worry yourself about my "description" it's my life not yours. I take pride in being a "family" man. As far as your experience....your assumption that this buying of illegal counterfeit items should go as smooth as buying from Amazon...then you need to reconsider this hobby.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Guess I did. My bad.

Absolutely your bad, if you spent any time researching and listening you would know how it works but instead you want to jump on and moan.
Typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kavorca1

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
It’s a lesson learnt, let’s go easy on the guy.
OP I’m sure you will still enjoy the watch despite the small issue. Hope ur next purchase is a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Notenuff

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Just to provide the facts for this

QC pictures were sent twice and both times the customer's email rejected the emails. After not being able to get the QC pics sent, I shipped the watch out. I have no idea why his email server was not able to accept my mails. It is a known timeline that I dont hold watches as I have also been complained by customers on why I did not ship out promptly given it is supposed to be shipped out if no answer within 24hrs. Either way, I get complaints :(

After the package was shipped, he emailed me on another mailbox to check and I showed him the email rejection. He provided another email which I then sent the QC pics and tracking to him. By then the package was already shipped and there was no way to retrieve the package. He then accused me of lying and threatened to report this to RWI. I asked him nicely to check with his email provider why emails from gmail accounts were rejected but he insisted that I was the one lying. I have all the emails to substantiate what I just mentioned and I also provided them to him.

panchobarronr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/18
Andrew is Legit he will fix it or tell you if the watch is available Andrew is a Legend