• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with Andrew Trusty Time

Sanister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/21
US
Just ordered and then paid (using WU) Andrew for IWC Spitfire on Trusty Time website. Will keep updating here as things progress. So far the progress is as follows:

07/23/21
Reached out inquiring about watch availability.

07/24/21
Andrew confirmed that watch is available.

07/25/21
Completed order on Trusty Time website. Received email with how to pay using WU. Went to local WU and paid. Emailed all info needed to Andrew.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Got a text this morning saying money has been picked up.

Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21
Completed order on Trusty Time website. Received email with how to pay using WU. Went to local WU and paid. Emailed all info needed to Andrew.

07/26/21
WU sent a text to my phone that money has been picked up. Waiting for Andrew to reply via email and confirm.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Received confirmation today that funds have been received.

Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21
WU sent a text to my phone that money has been picked up. Waiting for Andrew to reply via email and confirm.

07/27/21
Received email from Andrew confirming that payment is received and order will now be processed. Expecting QC pics in "4-12 days". Will update once I receive them.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21

07/27/21
Received email from Andrew confirming that payment is received and order will now be processed. Expecting QC pics in "4-12 days". Will update once I receive them.

08/07/21
Received QC pics. Gave the green light

08/07/21
Received seperate email confirming that my green light email was received. Email also mentioned that watch will now be shipped and tracking provided soon.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21

07/27/21

08/07/21

08/07/21
Received seperate email confirming that my green light email was received. Email also mentioned that watch will now be shipped and tracking provided soon.

08/10/21
Sent an email asking for tracking but got a reply that the watch has been forwarded to shipper and I need to wait for it. At first was told 4-7 more days to get my tracking but when I said ok I will contact after that time I was told I will get tracking when they have it. Kind of weird that it takes this long for tracking info to come (other TDs I have purchased from sent tracking within a day).

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21

07/27/21

08/07/21

08/07/21

08/10/21
Sent an email asking for tracking but got a reply that the watch has been forwarded to shipper and I need to wait for it. At first was told 4-7 more days to get my tracking but when I said ok I will contact after that time I was told I will get tracking when they have it. Kind of weird that it takes this long for tracking info to come (other TDs I have purchased from sent tracking within a day).

08/12/21
Got my tracking today. Pretty excited and waiting for watch to arrive.

Sanister

18/7/21
US
Big day arrived. Got the watch.

Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21

07/27/21

08/07/21

08/07/21

08/10/21

08/12/21

08/21/21
Got watch in watch.

On that note, will sigh off. Hope this documentation helps any members thinking about ordering. Overall, delighted with the watch. The rotor is noisy like the Miyotas you would expect but watch works fine and looks amazing. Overall very satisfied. Will definitely recommend Andrew and Trusty Time.

alavin

Horology Curious
26/9/19
Can you share QC pics of the watch? Which one did you end up ordering? I recently place an order for the IWC0437B - Top Gun IW326901 Ceramic CER/NY (B) M+F 1:1 Asia 2892. Communication has been really good so far. Waiting for QC.

Vince.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for your order and it was a pleasure serving you

lotexigeus

Horology Curious
15/9/14
Big day arrived. Got the watch.

Timeline:

07/23/21

07/24/21

07/25/21

07/26/21

07/27/21

08/07/21

08/07/21

08/10/21

08/12/21

08/21/21
Got watch in watch.

On that note, will sigh off. Hope this documentation helps any members thinking about ordering. Overall, delighted with the watch. The rotor is noisy like the Miyotas you would expect but watch works fine and looks amazing. Overall very satisfied. Will definitely recommend Andrew and Trusty Time.
Any pics?