• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Order from AMF - Fully satisfied!

DonJupp

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/11/17
Germany
Hi guys, want to share my recent experience with AMF. Was looking for an ARF DeepSea James Cameron. Got a couple of question beforehand. Received very comprehensive advice before buying. Finally order process, shipping and communcation via whatsapp was very smooth and reliable.

From my perspective a very trustworthy seller. Will buy again :thumbsup:

Last but not least... The watch!!! Quality and condition as promised outstanding. BIG LIKE for AMF!

Silver_Samurai

Known Member
11/3/18
That looks great!! I have the gen and was looking for a rep to compare as well. I might have to get one now after seeing yours!

dotaplayer1548

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/21
UK
Mind me asking why you went with AMF? Thought their focus was modding but good to know they are happy to supply stock watches as well!

DonJupp

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/11/17
Germany
No prob, mate. AMF were announced as Trusted Dealer in one of the last RWI Newsletter. In the section you they‘re decribing their business & service.

Yes, basically they sell stock watches. But they also offer the following….

===> we do offer a QC service. We charge an additional $25 for this due to the time and effort from our side to check everything cosmetically properly and everything to be there as it should

dotaplayer1548

8/10/21
UK
Oh that's really good to know, from their modding posts they have a great eye for detail. Going to have to use them for the next one. Thanks :)

dotaplayer1548

8/10/21
UK
I've been looking at a V7F IWC Mark XVIII for a while but just found a Franken Mark XVI on M2M, though there's no harm of having both right? :p