• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15202ST

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Happy to announce another few models that recently was finished. It is based off the ZF base model with further mods to improve the watch to more how it should be like.

Mods performed

Hand base shaved down and improved width
Bevel, brush and polish case and bracelet, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor (Miyota base movement)
Bezel screws realigned and polished
Alignment of markers and hands

jVCfE5.jpg

jVCG3F.jpg

jVCRrp.jpg

jVCSyt.jpg

jVC042.jpg

jVCJmn.jpg

jVCbcE.jpg

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Will you reveal the price as well as some might find that interesting?

Prices are always discussed individually as requirements for modifications may differ between person to person dear.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Beautiful - but I think the hour hand should be trimmed round with a defined angle at the base of the hand and not like a drop shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: j21

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Beautiful - but I think the hour hand should be trimmed round with a defined angle at the base of the hand and not like a drop shape
The risk of breaking the metal at this thin connecting point is too high to overdo the trimming at this spot dear, there will always be a little drop effect at this area due to thin metal and high risk of damage.

Albiful

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/22
Now, if someone did a similar job in refining a 15300ST I would be all over it!
But probably the few 15300 reps out there are not refined enough to be a suitable base for modding?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
The risk of breaking the metal at this thin connecting point is too high to overdo the trimming at this spot dear, there will always be a little drop effect at this area due to thin metal and high risk of damage.
Hi, do you know if it could be possible to make the hands the same size as gen ? It is a pity to have to cut them...