• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BAD Aftermarket handling from Alpha MOD. Be aware and choose yourself.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
You are speaking to the wind...

i'm making import business with China already 20 years in other market but facing the same problems with many sellers.

Find a chinese businessman who do his job like all the rest of modern world does is far from easy.

Do you think i'm not aware of what am i buying? well u are wrong...
but as AMF is claimed to be a TRUSTED dealer... i'm free to share my experience with anybody who can gain help from it.

P.S. The return option has been commented from AMF such... "Dear you know we are not Ammazon yes?"

So.. before to be pissed of from any of my words.. be sure to be fully informed.

Regards

I can imagine the attitude they give when you are trying to haggle every chinese manufacturer or even speak to them the way you do... their mentality obviously will change when you squeeze every penny out of their pockets simply because you think everything should come cheap from there. But thats on a side note.

Apparently you weren’t willing to sort things out with AMF the way you set up this thread.

That is my opinion, and i will leave it there.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: KOT1917

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
Happy to post the screenshot of us suggestion to have it fixed by a modder. We have not offered to take a part of the cost previously because this issue was immediately declined by you so there was not even a chance to offer it. We have no need to save face because there was no risk of losing it to begin with. Your posts are showing your clear agenda and attitude that you had been giving us for a long time when accusing us of not shipping your watch and demanding us to lay out our shipping procedures to you, which, we will say it again, will not be happening.

You seem to be too deep in your pit of ignorance to even read our replies. The extra links for 15202 have been sourced and shipped to you. We even told you that before.
The bracelet that came on the 15202 you purchased is the same size as any other 15202 from ZF and we have gone to the extend of sourcing and supplying the extra links as soon as the issue has been brought up.
Do not twist the facts here dear.

We understand that your customer is being hard on you about this issue on the watch he bought from you but understand our replies. Never has there been any attempt of scam or deception. We do not need it one bit.

Nothing has been dead on arrival. You seem to misunderstand the meaning of this. It is a production defect that we have offered to address but you clearly have shown that you do not wish to resolve this further.

So.. you neglet that placing ORDER at the very beginning... i told you. BE SURE TO PRODUCE AND SELL the 15202 with the extra link comparing with the previous 15202???

What have you done? ship the 15202 WITHOUT the extra link, without the requested 15500 DLC extra link as well.

Show me where you advised me that the 15202 extra link has been shipped? i know it from you NOW.

Don't even try to blame a costumare for your poor attitude to do what a client ask you placing orders because i told you, i ordered the SAME WATCH to another dealer and it's arrived EXACTLY as required in a third of the time, without millions requests and excuses.

You are simply not able to be responsible of your missing.

that's all.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
I can imagine the attitude they give when you are trying to haggle every chinese manufacturer or even speak to them the way you do... their mentality obviously will change when you squeeze every penny out of their pockets simply because you think everything should come cheap from there. But thats on a side note.

Apparently you weren’t willing to sort things out with AMF the way you set up this thread.

That is my opinion, and i will leave it there.

again speaking of nothing... probably you have some "special kindness attitudes to AMF"

but the fact is that.. (as written here above" i made flawless purchase from other supplier who provided EXACTLY what has been paid for without excuses, silences but with precision and efficency.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hulk Power

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
again speaking of nothing... probably you have some "special kindness attitudes to AMF"

but the fact is that.. (as written here above" i made flawless purchase from other supplier who provided EXACTLY what has been paid for without excuses, silences but with precision and efficency.

No, didnt ever deal with them so i cannot share my experience with them.

But the way you talk to a TD says alot about your character and how the order process went. I wish you succes with finding a solution for this matter.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
No, didnt ever deal with them so i cannot share my experience with them.

But the way you talk to a TD says alot about your character and how the order process went. I wish you succes with finding a solution for this matter.

Too easy to speak the way you do when you are not out from ur pocket of 600€ for a just arrived defective watch.

- Got a watch different from what ordered (15202 without extra link)

- Still miss an extra DLC link requested

- Be always rejected from a 3 weeks shipment status while the same watch ordered same day from the same factory but from other supplier arrived at same destination 2 weeks earlier .

It's not a matter of character.. it's a matter to be respected and respect the money received.

If you have differen habits doing business it's your own choice/problem... not mine.

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Too easy to speak the way you do when you are not out from ur pocket of 600€ for a just arrived defective watch.

- Got a watch different from what ordered (15202 without extra link)

- Still miss an extra DLC link requested

- Be always rejected from a 3 weeks shipment status while the same watch ordered same day from the same factory but from other supplier arrived at same destination 2 weeks earlier .

It's not a matter of character.. it's a matter to be respected and respect the money received.

If you have differen habits doing business it's your own choice/problem... not mine.

Arrived defective watch which was used 4/5 days doesn’t look like a ‘Arrived defective watch’ in my book.

Parts are a pain to source these days. Especially a single extra link. It just takes a damn long time. Respect comes in both ways.

All shipments vary these days due covid in china. I get some shipments sooner or later its all about what parcels are being picked up. They throw it all on one pile.

Take it easy.

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Show me where you advised me that the 15202 extra link has been shipped? i know it from you NOW.
jJwjMv.jpg

We do not need to make any further statements. You have tried defaming us for long enough, you can check your post history on the first thread that was made about this order. Accusing us of several things including lying about not informing you about the links having been ordered and shipped when it is clearly documented in the WhatsApp history and also shown in the above screenshot posted. The 15500 bracelet did not need extra links as you confirmed with the watch having been worn by your customer and not having raised a complaint about the size of the bracelet. There was no payment made for extra links for 15500.

No one has special kindness to AMF. They simply can read our posts and understand what is being said.

Reactions: Boonface

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
jJwjMv.jpg

We do not need to make any further statements. You have tried defaming us for long enough, you can check your post history on the first thread that was made about this order. Accusing us of several things including lying about not informing you about the links having been ordered and shipped when it is clearly documented in the WhatsApp history and also shown in the above screenshot posted. The 15500 bracelet did not need extra links as you confirmed with the watch having been worn by your customer and not having raised a complaint about the size of the bracelet. There was no payment made for extra links for 15500.

No one has special kindness to AMF. They simply can read our posts and understand what is being said.

Are you serious or what?????

1- that was your first assumpions as i suggested you to ship watch and extra link together to save shipping cost...

the extra link didn't arrive after days and i told you that i could not wait longer as the final owner deserved the watch.

in fact the extra link WAS NOT in the watch package and still missing both 15202 and DLC 15500.

Last edited:

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
Arrived defective watch which was used 4/5 days doesn’t look like a ‘Arrived defective watch’ in my book.

Parts are a pain to source these days. Especially a single extra link. It just takes a damn long time. Respect comes in both ways.

All shipments vary these days due covid in china. I get some shipments sooner or later its all about what parcels are being picked up. They throw it all on one pile.

Take it easy.

a DLC braclet that broke up in 4 days is not defective?
i'm sure your supplier will be extremely happy to sell you watch as you have a so tollerant attitude to faulty pieces.

Good luck

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
in fact the extra link WAS NOT in the watch package and still missing.
Check the tracking number. You will see the parcel in question here is still in transit. Another baseless accusation without having checked the facts. This is our last reply on this matter. Everything has been said, everything has been proven.

Your last outstanding shipment will be delivered shortly.

Thanks and have a good weekend ahead. Try to calm yourself down a little bit more.
Thanks for everyone posting and reading in this thread, we appreciate the support of the community greatly and hope this saga was not too tiring for you to read.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21

I suppose it's a good beginning, before to accuse a buyer not to read correctly... to be in memory at least of what YOU WRITE.

Immagine-2022-04-23-191955.jpg

NO EXTRA LINK WERE INCLUDED

NEITHER 15202 NEITHER 15500

both are still pending from you

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaanis

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
Can I see the replacement bracelet you have obtained within 24hrs? Really interested as I need one for another owner too.

I hope you may understand that the sentence "i found myself a replacement within 24h" doesn't mean that i got the braclet from China in my hands in 24h.

It means that in 24h i did:

- Send several inquiries to other suppliers
- got a quick answer with quotation, shipping cost and availability time
- have the opportunity to close my problem.

all things that AMF didn't do in 3 weeks.

And i'm pretty sure (will keep updated this thread) that the 3 open cases (15500 AP replacment braclet - 15202 extra link - 15500 AP (1st ordered pcs) extra link) will be a very long (or never closed) case.

Last edited:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Hi.

Alpha Mod final answer was " it's just a courtesy that i offer you because we have no any reason to give you a replacing braclet as you may have broken yourself with bad usage".

I believe OP was already upset from the big waiting time( lets be honest,6 months are big) and when he finally got it that happened, then this answer just escalated the things for a negative review

Reactions: kayne24 and Anaanis

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
I believe OP was already upset from the big waiting time( lets be honest,6 months are big) and when he finally got it that happened, then this answer just escalated the things for a negative review

Immagine-2022-04-24-082628.jpg

Just to place an evidance not making other user think that are just my own negative fantasy words.

Believe me... i made not a big tragedy for the waiting time.. On ordering was clear to me that was not immediate.. (beside yes 6 months were very long).
What pissed me totally off is the aftermarket negligence.

It's a clone, it's not a legit market but AMF got fresh healthy money and i deserve a 100% working watch... not a repaired one in just 4 days

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I hope you may understand that the sentence "i found myself a replacement within 24h" doesn't mean that i got the braclet from China in my hands in 24h.

It means that in 24h i did:

- Send several inquiries to other suppliers
- got a quick answer with quotation, shipping cost and availability time
- have the opportunity to close my problem.

all things that AMF didn't do in 3 weeks.

And i'm pretty sure (will keep updated this thread) that the 3 open cases (15500 AP replacment braclet - 15202 extra link - 15500 AP (1st ordered pcs) extra link) will be a very long (or never closed) case.

Yes I understand. Will like to see the bracelet when you receive it. That’s all.

Reactions: Allure and Anaanis

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Interestingly, knowing that first raids on most of the factories, then covid, also the well-known quality of reps, which implies that anything can break in any watch at any moment, that factories do not monitor quality, and dealers can make a quick check, but give guarantees for further breakdowns, also, the fact that almost every watch is taken from the factory for your money and provided to you, and the price of 3 more of the same watches is never included in the extra charge in order to be able to replace everything that can fail for a reasonable annual period, sometimes 2 times.
And of course, the delivery time, which could always be (in my case, from 2 weeks to 15 weeks in the first covid heyday)

Anyone who has spent any time on this forum knows it all, read countless reviews like yours, and knows how it all ends.

If someone is not satisfied with these risks, he should not buy new rep watches, if he does, and even more so, he is ready to earn money on resale, he must understand the whole picture of the risk so that it does not happen, know and understand the mechanics of the problem, possible solutions and deadlines.

You seem to be a professional in trading, except with China, then you probably have an understanding that this is not a service and the goal is to make your money respected, but the wise management of the risks that you face, and which you completely or partially transfer to your client.

And a short study and communication on this site would give you enough information about these risks in order to form the right strategy.

For everyone to understand me correctly, I don’t think that answering a message for a month is good, that waiting half a year for QC is good, that it’s normal to see the clock dying after 3 days, but this is all a given. And it can be surpassed only by using time, personal flexibility, communication skills and the goodwill of the seller.

Good luck with your rep for watches to come.
Whatever it is, just remember that this situation is not pleasant, but not terrible. Maybe it will never happen again, or maybe everything will be much worse in the next order.
Anything can happen with the mechanics and organization, this or that seller can behave differently, but the main thing is that you are in order, no matter what happens.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
If someone is not satisfied with these risks, he should not buy new rep watches, if he does, and even more so, he is ready to earn money on resale, he must understand the whole picture of the risk so that it does not happen, know and understand the mechanics of the problem, possible solutions and deadlines.

You seem to be a professional in trading, except with China, then you probably have an understanding that this is not a service and the goal is to make your money respected, but the wise management of the risks that you face, and which you completely or partially transfer to your client.

Let clarify that i'm not making any money but simply pass the order for 2 close friends.. that's all..
It does not change the fact that payng a good mean to expect it to be delivered as requested and at least being responsible of immediate aftermarket problems.

And a short study and communication on this site would give you enough information about these risks in order to form the right strategy.

I may read as much as you want but in the moment i face a problem with a seller it's a brend new case and story.

For everyone to understand me correctly, I don’t think that answering a message for a month is good, that waiting half a year for QC is good, that it’s normal to see the clock dying after 3 days, but this is all a given. And it can be surpassed only by using time, personal flexibility, communication skills and the goodwill of the seller.

Since November 2021 i'm patient, flexible and doing my best to be in good communication.. but when you see all your request being ignored or endless delay without any precise info that i myself can get in a 10th of his time. And i repeat (beside i've been even marked as RAZIST from the seller) it's a common chinese mentality to simply delay everything fullfilling buyers. with "DEAR you must understand" "Dear we are not Amazon" "Dear we did all we can"..

ENOUGHT!!

Last edited: