• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important Notice Situation In China

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Hi dear friends,

Please note that the virus is spreading seriously in China currently and there is a lot of mess happening.
Many cities got shut down so it affects some things to be much slower than normal.
Please bear this in mind, we are all dealing with delays and issues. Not everything is impacted but only partially so far.

We are fine and still continuing working as usual just that receiving stock of some parts etc. may have a little additional delay but all will be fine eventually. We are trying our best going through this situation as always.

Thanks,
AMF

Last edited:

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
It’s a game of patience as always! Thanks for update AMF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Due to government pandemic controlling measure, some markets have been closed and locked down, shipping agent and many factories close and cannot work as normally would. We are trying our best to get everything done as efficient and quick as possible dear friends.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: sunrayminor

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Due to government pandemic controlling measure, some markets have been closed and locked down, shipping agent and many factories close and cannot work as normally would. We are trying our best to get everything done as efficient and quick as possible dear friends.

Thanks

Thanks team AMF

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Thank you team AMF — please stay safe — health is most important!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
AMF Any update on the current situation? Hope all is well

The situation is still ongoing unfortunately dear causing some delays here and there. As always, we are all trying our best to manage as well as possible and stay safe.

Reactions: zacharys23

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Stay safe and stay healthy. This too shall pass. We all hope that this situation resolves itself soon and in the best way possible.