• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Rolex Daytona Meteorite 116518LN

Floyd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/15
You might have heard the saying, "once bitten, twice shy." Well, that's certainly me, lol. But who knows, I might throw all caution to the wind and pull the trigger if the urge catches me at just the right moment.

HublotSenna

25/11/10
I have also just ordered a Meteor from them, white gold though, will post pictures , not expecting it to arrive until 1 to 2 months time though

About to order a rose gold meteorite from them. There are 2 other builders out there with genuine meteorite dials they're building. I'll make my decision within the next few days. I just wish someone got their watch in from them so I can compare with the other two builders.

HublotSenna

25/11/10
I have also just ordered a Meteor from them, white gold though, will post pictures , not expecting it to arrive until 1 to 2 months time though

About to order a rose gold meteorite from them. There are 2 other builders out there with genuine meteorite dials they're building. I'll make my decision within the next few days. I just wish someone got their watch in from them so I can compare with the other two builders.

bigmikejobo

Horology Curious
6/12/21
Manchester
Yes it’s tough ordering at this price point without seeing exactly what you are getting, I guess the more of us that order these and share with the forum the easier it will be for others to decide, it’s great being one of the first but also riskier

Floyd

18/9/15
Once a member gets theirs I'm sure the orders will start flowing if it all pans out. But it's tough being one of the firsts. I don't have the stomach for it anymore.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah before I ordered mine I tried on several different threads, and one I started, to see some pics and get some input on modded watches from AMF that members had received. I spoke with one guy who had received one and said it was worth the price, and that was all I could find. So I decided to pull the trigger and see what happens. Ive got Legend working on a few mods for me as well, so I’m interested in comparing the quality of all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
I was about to pull the trigger but decided to wait because of the price point, will be nice to see some clear pics! Excited for you to get yours.

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
yes u think their watch building skills are better than their photography ones ????
Hehe, picture quality must have got compressed for some reasons. Will send the pictures to you again dear.

Watch doc

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
10/3/22

hi I’m a newbie but I ordered these are the QC pics wanted to share since your forum has been so helpful.

Reactions: peter4103