• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Rolex Daytona Meteorite 116518LN

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Happy to showcase new model. This time to elusive Daytona on rubber strap sporting the meteorite dial.

It comes with custom meteorite dial, custom hands and a CF bezel as it is an improvement over the older ones available and of course 4130 clone movement as it should be for any Daytona build. Is plated gold for the correct precious metal case for the reference.

We will let pictures do the talking.

jdjbHj.jpg

jdjJ4I.jpg

jdjVcc.jpg

jdjxy4.jpg

jdjgmX.jpg

jdzZSb.jpg

jdzDPi.jpg

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Stunning! That dial is wowwww
IMHO it will look nice on a carbon fibre strap too

BigJimbo

Certified
13/7/14
Dropped you a WhatsApp message [mention]AMF [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pezzie1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/20
Stunning piece! I’ve messaged you on WhatsApp.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
How have you all experienced communication with AMF? I was speaking with them a few months ago on WhatsApp and then they just stopped responding mid conversation. I just recently pm’d them with no response so far, but those were very recent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
Available?

Watch doc

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
10/3/22
Was wondering if any one has purchased this from AMF how was the process and quality of the watch.
thanks

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered the ss version, so far it’s been about a month, they’ve kept me updated on WhatsApp, hoping to have it within another month or so, will keep you updated when I receive it

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
I’m really curious about how it will look/feel, I’ve tried to find others who got modded watches from AMF, but only one person actually responded and said it was worth the price and wait for it, decided to roll the dice and see for myself.