• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TEASER AMF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 Green

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
What would the world be if there was no teasing? A very sad place presumably. We are happy to fill that void and post some teaser pictures of a project we will be working on.

It is the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 with the green dial.

This piece will receive the full AMF treatment.

This specific piece is hybrid build receiving the full array of work and fitting the 324 movement. We will be adding a custom dial that is closer to the colour of the genuine green counterpart and has more lustre to it than the very dull and bland looking stock rep dial. Also it has more bevelled markers like gen unlike average rep dials. We will align the markers on this.

Additionally to that, we will add a custom datewheel with the correct print to accomodate this distinctive feature of the genuine that reps are so far lacking behind still.

The whole case and bracelet will receive meticulous rework on the chamfers, bevels and polished parts to be soft, smooth and a pleasure to be worn like it should be along with the significant visual benefits of it.
Along with that we will machine and modify the crown guards to have the correct final look and not protrude like it is on steroids / look more correct on hybrid.

To round it all up, we will perform a full service on the movement, regulating, making the keyless smooth and finally have the watch pressure tested to 5ATM.

There will soon be a more detailed thread on our Nautilus hybrid builds. Definitely stay tuned for that.

jdz3t5.jpg

jdzHEF.jpg

jdzzep.jpg

jYWRoP.jpg

jYWF0S.jpg

jYW0BL.jpg

jYWbNR.jpg

Last edited:

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
What would the world be if there was no teasing? A very sad place presumably. We are happy to fill that void and post some teaser pictures of a project we will be working on.

It is the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 with the green dial.

This piece will receive the full AMF treatment.

This specific piece will start using the 3KF base. We will be adding a custom dial that is closer to the colour of the genuine green counterpart and has more lustre to it than the very dull and bland looking stock rep dial. Also it has more bevelled markers like gen unlike average rep dials. We will align the markers on this.

You will be able to see the difference yourself from the pictures we have taken for you.

Additionally to that, we will add a custom datewheel with the correct print to accomodate this distinctive feature of the genuine that reps are so far lacking behind still.

The whole case and bracelet will receive meticulous rework on the chamfers, bevels and polished parts to be soft, smooth and a pleasure to be worn like it should be along with the significant visual benefits of it.
Along with that we will machine and modify the crown guards to have the correct final look and not protrude like it is on steroids.

To round it all up, we will perform a full service on the movement, regulating, making the keyless smooth and finally have the watch pressure tested to 5ATM.

There will soon be a more detailed thread on our Nautilus hybrid builds. Definitely stay tuned for that.

jYWS5Q.jpg

jYWfTW.jpg

jYWRoP.jpg

jYWF0S.jpg

jYW0BL.jpg

jYWbNR.jpg

Take my money once we see the final result!! Wow

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Nice to see, is a rough guide on the price available or only by PM?

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
very much appreciate the attention to beveled markers!
for me this is the shortcoming most difficult to overlook in existing reps, having dull and hard to spot markers behind the glass when they should be gleaming

i didn't see this mentioned in your other thread, but if you can also do a similar marker upgrade on a blue-dial build, i would be thrilled

epikeddie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/18
Looking to pick one of these up as well....

The green dial is for me.....

Great work AMF!