• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who We Are

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Who we are

AMF is a modding outfit founded to provide a one stop service for members in the community when it comes to purchase, modding and repairing of watches and sourcing of gen and rep parts. What differentiates us from the existing vendors and modders is that we combine all needs or wants in one convenient stop, and allow members to have a start to finish process seamlessly, by dealing with only one party instead of having to purchase a watch from a trusted vendor, and then sourcing gen or rep parts or watches elsewhere for hybrid projects, and then sending them all to a modder. AMF does it all for you, and allow you to just relax and wait for the watch to be ready. Hassle-free and the most convenient process for hobbyists wanting a modded, franken or a stock piece and do not know where to start. We can help you select the most suitable model for your desires and make it as easy and straight forward as possible.

What You Can Expect From Us:

- Sourcing and supply of watches

- Easy-QC (You relax and let us do the QC for you)

- Sourcing and supply of gen parts for franken builds and generally (subject to availability and waiting time)

- Modding and customization of watches supplied by us

- Limited production fully modded watches (subject to availability and supporting members will receive preferential treatment)

- Servicing and regulation of movements both gen and rep

- Building of franken watches

- Repairs and replacement of parts

- Relume services

- Waterproof and pressure test services

- Unique Customization of one-off watches (subject to discussion of details)

- Express services (1-5 days turnaround) available upon request (subject to current job queue and RWI membership status)

- Consultation services (for repeat customers)

Last edited:

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I may have missed seeing the post on where you folks are based.

Where are you located.

Looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

All the best on being a TD.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Welcome to RWI.

If we supply the watches for you to work on, where would we send them?

Reactions: fatmo24

juanjo1000

Horology Curious
29/7/21
Hi, it is stated in our other thread. :D

Hi, do you mean that if we have watches for you to work on, do we ship them to you in Asia and then you ship back them to us once the work is done? Thanks

lowstar

Looking Around
4/10/21
Does AMF HAVE A PHONE NUMBER LISTED ONE DOES NOT WORK . MONEY TO SPEND !!!!!!!

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
So anyone who has completed a purchase from AFG for one of their mods, what’s your opinion after wearing the watch for awhile, is it worth 5-10 times the cost of a quality rep from another TD?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: kalandre3

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
So anyone who has completed a purchase from AFG for one of their mods, what’s your opinion after wearing the watch for awhile, is it worth 5-10 times the cost of a quality rep from another TD?

Because it is at least 2000 $ with a few mods ?

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS

There's several reviews one page up, perhaps tag some of the reviewers or reach out to them? This page heading won't matter to them and they won't see / read your question because they've already completed their transaction.

Last edited:

Roro75

Horology Curious
6/7/17
Hi guys. I don’t really know where to post that and I didn’t find any sections. I need to service, waterproof, test and modify bezel insert of my Rep Submariner no date, Noob V7. I live in Los Angeles.

Roro75

Horology Curious
6/7/17
Hi guys. I don’t really know where to post that and I didn’t find any sections. I need to service, waterproof, test and modify bezel insert of my Rep Submariner no date, Noob V7. I live in Los Angeles.

Reactions: moongose

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
Hey there, Jeff in Sarasota here. Were you able to locate anyone to service reps in the CONUS? I'm having trouble, and it doesn't seem like it should be this hard. Thanks!

GE206032880

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Hey there, Jeff in Sarasota here. Were you able to locate anyone to service reps in the CONUS? I'm having trouble, and it doesn't seem like it should be this hard. Thanks!
Hey there, let me know if you find anyone good - im in LA as well. The one fellow I found from past post was sunset watch repair . I have a vsf aqua terra that was dead on arrival - found a jeweler who got it started (Found a loose piece of metal that was stopping movement - however the watch’s 2nd hand is 10 sec slow but the minute hand is 15 minutes fast in a 24 hour period.) I took it to sunset watch and the fellow could diagnose then fix and give it a whole work up - but it would cost 300 plus and ultimately be almost as much as getting a new one (solved problem by ordering new movement) . Sunset watch has a ton of great yelp reviews and he has and does work on reps - not sure what your needs are but it’s the only guy I could find. sunsetwatchrepair.com
let me know who you find. Would totally appreciate it.