• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Buy From AMF

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It’s cny they are backed up just like all the TD’s. Be patient

Nkololo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
30/7/21
EU
Hello,

do you have any IWC Big Pilot replicas ? I can't reach you by your phone posted.

JTSWE

19/2/17
Do you guys work with tungsten? I want a braclet for my sub made

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

MattSP

Known Member
8/1/22
UK
I am looking for a vsf Omega seamaster 1948 spectre or very similar.
They seem hard to find at the moment, would you guys at amf be able to source one?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

emailmafia

Looking Around
19/1/20
Orlando
I generally do research on the forum but don’t post. Not sure why but they refused to assist me after doing the verification as instructed and will not tell me why. 🤷‍♂️

StvMac

Horology Curious
10/12/22
Somewhere
Greetings AMF, tried to pm you a few days ago but may be I didn’t use the right way cause still no feedback. Is it possible to get in touch?
Thanx

Mikantiquario

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22
Hi I'm looking for a good quality but vintage Omega or Panerai with a budget of less than €300 Thanks I await your reply

HarrySkinters

Horology Curious
12/4/23
U.S.
Hi. Joined today and just started researching/browsing. Don't want to be mistaken for a non-poster later when looking to purchase! Thanks for info.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi. Joined today and just started researching/browsing. Don't want to be mistaken for a non-poster later when looking to purchase! Thanks for info.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: HarrySkinters

arindam.pal

Horology Curious
31/5/23
USA
How do you verify new users? Do we need to be active on RWI forums for a period of time? Just getting into this hobby

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
How do you verify new users? Do we need to be active on RWI forums for a period of time? Just getting into this hobby
There is no formal process to get verified.

And yes, that's the "way" to get "verified", so to speak: Participate, contribute, share your opinion, post photos, like other user's photos, read, learn, just be a part of the community.

You'll learn stuff, make new friends and have a lot of fun along the way.

If you want to commit to the hobby of horology (yes, horology in general, not just reps), it may sound weird, but there's no better place on the web than a rep forum, and the biggest one (by far) is RWI.

Gen fora have their right of existence and purpose, but here is where the real hardcore horological knowledge resides.

Skay

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/7/19
Hi, pm'ed - I am looking for White Dial DateJust 41 VSF Smooth Bezel Oyster Bracelet VS3235, hope to hear back from you soon

Cilu

Horology Curious
9/7/20
There is no formal process to get verified.

And yes, that's the "way" to get "verified", so to speak: Participate, contribute, share your opinion, post photos, like other user's photos, read, learn, just be a part of the community.

You'll learn stuff, make new friends and have a lot of fun along the way.

If you want to commit to the hobby of horology (yes, horology in general, not just reps), it may sound weird, but there's no better place on the web than a rep forum, and the biggest one (by far) is RWI.

Gen fora have their right of existence and purpose, but here is where the real hardcore horological knowledge resides.
Big problem with a lot of the Gen Fora are that they look down on some aspects, ignore other aspects and have (mostly) zero tolerance towards reps whereas when you look at rep forums the people who are there and participate are just fans of watches and horology and appreciate watches for what they are.
That is at least the experience I've made from lurking for years.