• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Buy From AMF

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Emailed and no reply for me so far for 5 days:confused:
Kindly send us a PM in here. We have not received email. Tell us the email you use to send to us so we can double check..

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
hey so some question arose which i think others might also be interested in the answers
If i buy a watch from you stock what price category will i be moving in, puretime high prices or honts competitive pricing?
And if i want to have my watch fully modded will there be a discount on the stock watch or do i still have to pay full price?
Can i have watches shipped to you from the chinese mainland to have them modded or does a watch have to be bought from you?

Im just a fan of transparent pricing :D

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Any plans of offering Western Union or MoneyGram as a method of payment in the future?
Not planned for now dear.

If i buy a watch from you stock what price category will i be moving in, puretime high prices or honts competitive pricing?
And if i want to have my watch fully modded will there be a discount on the stock watch or do i still have to pay full price?
Can i have watches shipped to you from the chinese mainland to have them modded or does a watch have to be bought from you?
Not sure we understand. We take same price as you see on other dealer websites. PureTime for example. Us doing additional work on the watches does not lower the price of the stock watch. We currently can not accept shipments to us.

LC100

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
26/12/19
Welcome to TD.
Are the prices of watches you sell the same as other dealers?

richthepilot

Horology Curious
24/11/21
If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly attach the link or specify which maker and watch you specifically want in your message to us and we can continue from there.
I messaged you on WhatsApp and you've asked for the factories making the watches I'm interested in (Omega Seamaster and Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu & Classic Fusion) - am I misunderstanding this ? If someone could tell me how I find out which factories make which watch on the other side of the world (clearly not Omega and Hublot), I'd be most grateful. All I can see online is vast amounts of confusion and dozens of dubious Chinese web-sites.
I thought it'd be enough to quote the "original" and the agent would do the rest ? Isn't that the value add ?
Apologies if I'm not getting this !!

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I messaged you on WhatsApp and you've asked for the factories making the watches I'm interested in (Omega Seamaster and Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu & Classic Fusion) - am I misunderstanding this ? If someone could tell me how I find out which factories make which watch on the other side of the world (clearly not Omega and Hublot), I'd be most grateful. All I can see online is vast amounts of confusion and dozens of dubious Chinese web-sites.
I thought it'd be enough to quote the "original" and the agent would do the rest ? Isn't that the value add ?
Apologies if I'm not getting this !!

sigh, please read AMF their intro again.

Ariana44

Looking Around
22/1/20
Hi I am interested in Yacht-Master 40 Oystersteel and Everose gold.Do you have this on in stock , plese send me link so I can order

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
This whole concept is GREAT! Wish these guys would have been around long ago - basically, everything in one place and for a "non jeweller" like me this is great!
Guys, please don't "kill" them with stupid questions! Look on this forum before you ask - that way they can spend more time making our watches than replying to silly questions on here!
Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: Hilltop

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Great idea and definitely needed, though I think AMF will need a team of customer service personnel with the knowledge to answer questions from both buyers new to rep and those experienced in modding, plus managing their expectations along the way. The risk of being overwhelmed is there, hope you AMF guys can work it out!

lowstar

Looking Around
4/10/21
How to get to AMF. 3 E mails no reply Phone number posted phone number does not work.