• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Buy From AMF

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
How to buy from AMF

If you are interested in any of our offered products, want to get a watch modded to your preferences / our recommendations or buy any stock watch directly without any mods, you can contact us through the following ways.

*These will be kept up to date. Please make sure you are communicating with the correct account to avoid getting scammed. We will not be responsible for any purchases or payments made with / to anyone else than us. (We have internal protocols in place that allow us to verify our correspondence, orders and watches)

You can stay updated with our status updates on WhatsApp. Will update frequently about holidays, off days etc.

RWI - AMF

E-Mail - [email protected]

WhatsApp - +351 913 299 063

Upon contacting us through any of these ways except for direct forum PM, we will verify your account through a simple process. Please understand this is a security measure that benefits both you and our end and ensures we are both dealing with who we say we are.

After this, we can assist you with placing your order, discuss a build, project or order and guide you through the process of purchase.

If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly attach the link or specify which maker and watch you specifically want in your message to us and we can continue from there.
All watches will be shipped from Asia.

We are currently offering several ways of payment. They are:

Bank Wire (subject to banking times)

TransferWise (subject to banking times)

Crypto (BTC; and XMR)

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
According to your WhatsApp-Number you are based in Portugal. Do you send from Portugal too? This is not unimportant für me due to customs issues in the EU.

Good question J,

If shipped from within the EU, I imagine they're gonna do very well, so look forward to the answer too.

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
How does your triangular shipment work? Is it a simple shipment or is it guaranteed with your collaborator who receives and makes a new shipment from within the EU?

Reactions: LeBron

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
How does your triangular shipment work? Is it a simple shipment or is it guaranteed with your collaborator who receives and makes a new shipment from within the EU?

We have some options available to us when shipping out. Please understand that for the nature of this matter, we think it is best to not disclose too clearly.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Will you be posting a web site for ordering watches? Also will you be selling already modded or Franken watches?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Will you be posting a web site for ordering watches? Also will you be selling already modded or Franken watches?

Not planned as of this moment. We can get anything other dealers can, our modded / franken watches are made to order. If there is ready stock, it will be listed as an individual sale and model in our section! :thumbsup:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
This is awesome! Super pumped for my next purchase :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Agarner83

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Welcome! Might just take another look at that Batman build that I shelved months ago. ;)