This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to TD.
    Are the prices of watches you sell the same as other dealers?

Comment

Originally posted by AMF View Post
      If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly attach the link or specify which maker and watch you specifically want in your message to us and we can continue from there.
      I messaged you on WhatsApp and you've asked for the factories making the watches I'm interested in (Omega Seamaster and Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu & Classic Fusion) - am I misunderstanding this ? If someone could tell me how I find out which factories make which watch on the other side of the world (clearly not Omega and Hublot), I'd be most grateful. All I can see online is vast amounts of confusion and dozens of dubious Chinese web-sites.
      I thought it'd be enough to quote the "original" and the agent would do the rest ? Isn't that the value add ?
      Apologies if I'm not getting this !!

Comment

Originally posted by richthepilot View Post
        I messaged you on WhatsApp and you've asked for the factories making the watches I'm interested in (Omega Seamaster and Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu & Classic Fusion) - am I misunderstanding this ? If someone could tell me how I find out which factories make which watch on the other side of the world (clearly not Omega and Hublot), I'd be most grateful. All I can see online is vast amounts of confusion and dozens of dubious Chinese web-sites.
        I thought it'd be enough to quote the "original" and the agent would do the rest ? Isn't that the value add ?
        Apologies if I'm not getting this !!
        sigh, please read AMF their intro again.
        WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Hi I am interested in Yacht-Master 40 Oystersteel and Everose gold.Do you have this on in stock , plese send me link so I can order

Comment

This whole concept is GREAT! Wish these guys would have been around long ago - basically, everything in one place and for a "non jeweller" like me this is great!
            Guys, please don't "kill" them with stupid questions! Look on this forum before you ask - that way they can spend more time making our watches than replying to silly questions on here!
            Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Great idea and definitely needed, though I think AMF will need a team of customer service personnel with the knowledge to answer questions from both buyers new to rep and those experienced in modding, plus managing their expectations along the way. The risk of being overwhelmed is there, hope you AMF guys can work it out!

Comment

Still Available? What kind of notification would be needed for a request?
                would be interested in a top notch Milgauss
                Last edited by Optimus Crime; 15-12-21, 21:48.

Comment

hi the whatsapp number is not working?

Comment

Working...
                  X