Factory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory

Hi anyone able to tell me the best factory for replicas and what ones to avoid. So many it’s confusing.
    for example zf v6 etc
    thanks

Originally posted by Yeschefster View Post
    Hi anyone able to tell me the best factory for replicas and what ones to avoid. So many it’s confusing.
    for example zf v6 etc
    thanks
    No my friend. There is a lot of content in this forum for you to read, learn, and come to that conclusion. Spoon feeding is not very liked here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
    siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Yeschefster View Post
      for example zf v6 etc
      thanks
      Seriously? You have learnt nothing since April?
      There is no "best" factory, it depends on the watch you want and what you consider the best compromise as no rep is perfect.
      Having said that if this is your first rep anything is going to be amazing to you once you see it so don't overthink, just order what you like, the only person who needs to be ahppy is you.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Working...
        X