Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Alibaba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alibaba

Has anyone purchased a rolex replica on Alibaba? I am new to all this...thanks!

You're not going to find anything worthwhile or decent quality there. Navigate to The trusted dealer section on this form
    My wish list: gen components...
    Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post
      You're not going to find anything worthwhile or decent quality there. Navigate to The trusted dealer section on this form
      Thank you Rx4Time

Comment

Is there a Trusted Dealer you recommend for Rolex? It is all a little overwhelming...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsak View Post

Is there a Trusted Dealer you recommend for Rolex? It is all a little overwhelming...thanks!
          All are good, but BK does offer a little value added service which is good for a newcommer. First you need to decide what model you are looking for and read up on the different versions of that model.
          My wish list: gen components...
          Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

All are good, but BK does offer a little value added service which is good for a newcommer. First you need to decide what model you are looking for and read up on the different versions of that model.
            Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X