Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Professional TDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional TDs

im not interested in the usual rep game is all about waiting ect the TDs are here all they have to do is collect watches from the factory take pictures for a QC (they don’t even look at the watches for flaws themselfs) and send it to you then ship the watch they literally do the job of DHL but charge more it is very easy job so no excuses.

back to the topic at hand is there any TD here that is honist and reliable with reasonable time lines

many thanka

It's an illegal business not Amazon. I don't think you actually understand any of the BS some of these guys have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by armedcor View Post
      It's an illegal business not Amazon. I don't think you actually understand any of the BS some of these guys have to deal with.
      It’s a profit making buiness all they do is ship watches someone else makes

Comment

Why not just stick to dhgate? Cheap, fast, and easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maron View Post
          Why not just stick to dhgate? Cheap, fast, and easy

If the factory’s had seller accounts on there I would

Comment

Common sense is not that common...

Comment

Dog breath Just stumbled over the posts and threads you've created and i have to say that you come along as a very unpleased and ungrateful member - first you are begging for a 5% discount code from puretime.

after that you are impatient about the ordering process during their holiday and now you start nonsense like this thread.

Do you think about the posts you make in all their depth?

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post
                Dog breath Just stumbled over the posts and threads you've created and i have to say that you come along as a very unpleased and ungrateful member - first you are begging for a 5% discount code from puretime.

after that you are impatient about the ordering process during their holiday and now you start nonsense like this thread.

Do you think about the posts you make in all their depth?
                Begging? Please elaborate
                “posts you make in all their depth” ?? What ever that means

its clear it’s their buiness they all this patentice talk is as if there doing me a favour they are easy replaceable, they need buyers to make money so it should be in their best interest to provide a professional service, I have delt with numours China based company’s and not once have I had a smooth or professisonal experience

Comment

Go to AD. They sell the best piece from R factory or O factory. Trust me, it’s been proven.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                  https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
                    Go to AD. They sell the best piece from R factory or O factory. Trust me, it’s been proven.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                    Iv tried I can’t cope with waiting 2 years for a ap ro or 3-5 years for a ro open worked but I’m on the waiting list so il let you know in 2-4 years how it goes when I recive it

Comment

Originally posted by Dog breath View Post

Iv tried I can’t cope with waiting 2 years for a ap ro or 3-5 years for a ro open worked but I’m on the waiting list so il let you know in 2-4 years how it goes when I recive it
                      I am sorry that you are not important or rich enough to be on the top of waiting list to buy at an AD.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                      https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Christ Almighty I've gotten pieces within a week and others I've waited nearly a month. Who cares? Are you that impatient to just call the TDs unprofessional...once again this isn't Amazon they are running an illegal business.

This is clearly not the hobby for you mate.

Comment

Hmmm what to do???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

I still never understand why people are in such a rush to receive their watch. If you don't have another watch while you wait, you could just look at your phone to tell the time?

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post

I am sorry that you are not important or rich enough to be on the top of waiting list to buy at an AD.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                              This.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                              RM#1:
                              I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                              X