• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:CNY HOLIDAY,SOMETHING ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND MY RESPONSE

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
Transferwise is how she asked me to pay.

Thanks, that suits me. May I ask you an other question , I understand you are waiting on 5711, which model did you go for.
I am considering PPF v4 in blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lewis911

14/7/18
Hi Lucy .. It's been almost a year and I haven't received the diiver you had sent! Moreover, you have stopped responding to my mails as well .. Should I take up this issue?

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
New person here on Watch Replica, I am about to order my first watch through Lucy here. I just want to say, that she has been really helpful and I am looking forward to put down the payment.

A few questions: what kind of shipping will you recommend ( I live in Scandinavia) to use?
When doing these orders, do I not pay anything to Lucy for helping me getting the watch etc?

What are your guys experience?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
New person here on Watch Replica, I am about to order my first watch through Lucy here. I just want to say, that she has been really helpful and I am looking forward to put down the payment.

A few questions: what kind of shipping will you recommend ( I live in Scandinavia) to use?
When doing these orders, do I not pay anything to Lucy for helping me getting the watch etc?

What are your guys experience?

Whatever price Lucy quotes you is the final price and my understanding, others will correct me if I'm wrong, that she will arrange the shipping by the best method, country specific.

She may well have sent packages to Scandanavia before so knows the best method, I dont know if you get an choice tbh, only she can answer.

Best of luck with your order, I ordered off her the end of January and due to ship next week, very excited to receive them.

sp00ky

24/8/20
I'm waiting for nearly 5 month now for my order, it is getting really frustrating. I even changed my orginal order because she told me after month they are out of stock. You can wait for weeks without any information, just for your information, in case you want to order.

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
Thank you sp00KY and P..RD ( DEFT. Not an Irish guy) So your experience is that it could take me up to 6 months to receive the package? Is that normal when dealing with Lucy or other "Middlemen",. Would it be the same for me, If I order directly from the store?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Ive been dealing with Lucy for years now and she's always been kind and honest. Her biggest challenge is dealing with emails in a timely fashion and lately there have been some real extended delays in her responses. Im OK with that as long as the quality of her watches and QC is good, its worth the wait . Having to return defective watches is not a pleasant or fast experience . Im hoping Lucy is OK and look forward to her response soon as I too have a number of watches on the go with her ....... for quite some time now. :)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you sp00KY and P..RD ( DEFT. Not an Irish guy) So your experience is that it could take me up to 6 months to receive the package? Is that normal when dealing with Lucy or other "Middlemen",. Would it be the same for me, If I order directly from the store?

I dont know the normal timelines, I was just unlucky with two raids and chinese new year in between I think.

Either way though, as others have quoted, her extensive QC seems to be the factor that differentiates her from some others, so if you're prepared to wait, I believe it's worth it.

If not, and would rather a quicker delivery, I'd probably pick another TD, as many have now referenced the delay, sometimes, in replying, so if that ranks high on your list of criteria, it's ultimately your choice to make.

Best of luck

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Has anyone on here heard from Lucy at all ? I know she has lots on and can usually take weeks to reply but lately she’s been real late ( 3 weeks+ ) so just checking she’s ok and if anyone has heard from her in the last week or so ? Safety and health 1st but I do have lots of watches on the go with her so just checking on her status on here with other members......

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Yes, I heard from Lucy who also has made another post here in same sub forum. Lucy told me that April's been a mess and is working overtime to compensate.

We all want our magnificent jewels that Lucy bring to us... I guess patience is a virtue in times like these.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Mine shipped yesterday so shes working away for sure.

jhoti

28/2/21
Patiently waiting for update from Lucy on my order………

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk