• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:CNY HOLIDAY,SOMETHING ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND MY RESPONSE

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

CNY HOLIDAY

Some major makers were raided a few days ago,so almost all factories stopped their work,they all declare take a holiday temporary,

at before,all factories was going to take a holiday from the end of Jan,for the CNY holiday is coming soon,

but now,maybe they all can't back before the CNY holiday,

certainly,I think all of them will back after the CNY holiday,so to all my customers,I can only accept orders,and pre-order watches for them now,

I will add their name to my order list,after CNY holiday over,after the factories back,I will get these watches for them at once,

CNY holiday is 7 days,from Feb 11th to Feb 17th,

all factories will back after Feb 18th successively,the factories maybe can't supply large quantities after the CNY holiday over,so the factories will release these watches first which pre-ordered in the holiday,

from I joined in RWI,at before,I didn't work on CNY holiday,
but from 3 years ago,I didn't need back to my hometown for the CNY holiday,so on CNY holiday,I can accept orders still,
after the holiday over,I will deal with these orders preferentially,

on the holiday,maybe I can't reply your emails in time,but I will check and reply emails still,

for all orders after Jan 15th recently,most of them need wait until CNY holiday over,then can send out,

for all orders before the Jan 15th,if your watch don't have big QC problems which can't be solved by my watchsmith,I can send all of them out before the Jan 30th,
after Jan 30th,then I can't send anything out,

if your watch have QC problems which have to send back to the factory to change or solve,so I can't send them out before the CNY holiday,
I will contact you and explain to you,if you don't get my email before 28th,please send me a email to remnd me about it,thank you,

IMPORTANT NOTICE:I DON'T HAVE WEBSITE NOW

my website was down on the second year after I joined in RWI,but I am one person work,and real very busy,so I don't have time to rebuild it,so I can't show you all things I can get,but in fact,I have very good relationship with all big factories,I can get almost all watches in the market if they are in stock,so I let all my customers send me pics or links of the watches which they want,so I can check and confirm for them,and won't make a mistake about them,

2 days ago,a customer of me told me he placed orders in my website,so made me very curious,I let him send me that website's link,it's below,

https://truetime168.co/en_gb/

please notice it,it's not my website,the email address in that website is not my email too,

I am not mean I am a famous dealer,but at least,I have been a TD in RWI about 8 years already,I think I have good reputation so far,
in the pic of their site,mentioned many big forums,include our RWI,but I can't click any one of them,so it means they are not TD in these forums,they are fake my name,
they used my name to build a website,used my name to create a email address,to cheat my customers,

I don't know except this website,whether have other dealers use my name in other places for their business,to fake they are a TD in RWI,
I heard there is an account's name is truetime168 in reddit,sell watches also,it's not me too,

I don't mind you choose from these dealers,but please notice it's not me,then it's ok,

the best and the only way to contact me is via my email,

my email: [email protected]

SOMETHING ABOUT MY RESPONSE(MAIN TO MY NEW CUSTOMERS)

order from me,it's slower than other dealers indeed,but I think I can give my customers better QC and test,

a watch after came out from the factory,no matter which factory,most of them have QC problems,
like dust on the dial,dust under the glass,scratch on case or clasp,wind not smoothly,dates not in the center,clasp loose,markers crooked,amplitude low,movement not stable,etc,
most QC problems,customes can't find in QC pics,in fact,I real check my watches very carefully on each one,
even my customers didn't find these problems in QC pics,but I still tried my best to solve these problems for them before send out,

the situation in the market real more strictly than a few years before,the police raided frequently,so most factories don't like dealer too picky,
but to me,I still do the same work for each watch even make the factories not happy,

for a watch before send out,sometime I need rejected 3~4 times,send to my watchsmith to clean dust or solve other QC problems 3~4 times,then I can send it out,
everytime need a few days,so made the process of order is longer than other dealers,

yes,my response is slower than other dealers too,it's my fault,I sincerely apologize here,

I have to admit it,my business is much better than before,more and more customers chosen me and like to order from me,they hope to find a good watch with good QC,
but to me,I am still one person work,

after I joined in RWI,the first 1~3 years,I spent most of my time to reply emails,for I didn't have too much orders then,I explained to my customers of every step I did in the QC process,
I replied my customers in time then,

but later,after I got more orders,I real didn't have so much time to explain each step I did on each watch,
I just spent most of my time in the market to deal with these QC problems,so sometime,I real didn't have enough time to reply emails,not I don't want to reply,
for deal with QC problems and clean dust,I worked with my watchsmith together,

solved these QC problems and cleaned dust,my customers didn't know I did these work for them,so in the days I didn't reply emails in time,I was working for them still,
just some customers real worry about their order,then I had send them a long and detailed email to tell them all situations about their order,

I don't want to neglect any of my customer's email,I missed many new orders also,I think for a dealer,they don't want to miss their new order,right?

for the customers who ordered from me,they know my work situation,so they don't worry about their order,
but for my new customers,they don't know me too much,so they worry about their order if didn't get my reply in time,I can understand them totally,

so far,I think in RWI,most of my reviews are good reviews,some reviews mentioned I didn't reply them in time,or my response is slow,
but I think no review mentioned I cheated my customers,so I think I can say I am an honest dealer,

I didn't hire another people to work for me,it's I worry he won't work so carefully like me,
in the end of 2019,I have a baby then,she is my first child,so except business,I need spent some time to take care of her too,

sell watch is my main business,it's not my sideline,so I always put my heart into it,

so if you want to order from me,please send me a email,
if I don't reply you in time,please resend me a new email to remind me,when I see it,I will reply you at once,

sorry for a so long thread to take up your time,
thanks to all my customers who support me always,thanks for all your understand,
please accept my sincere apologies for all inconveniences caused,

happy new year to all of you!

Best Regards
Lucy

captaingarv

Looking Around
9/1/20
Lucy, you are doing just great. The delay is well understandable and worth it in your case. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Happy Chinese New Year in advance. Wishing you good health and a prosperous New Year!

Take care

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for the update Lucy,

About to pull the trigger on first time order and chose you because of the reviews and the excellent QC.

Cant wait to hear back to my emails and do some business - am sure the wait will be worth it.

P

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
Thank you for the update Lucy.

Sending you an email shortly.

captainromeo

18/8/20
KZ
Thanks Lucy, Roman here. Totally understandable. Happy new year to you and your family. Take care.

P.S. Guys I, too, have 3 orders currently, one watch is out of stock, and I am waiting since August. IMO with these raids and then New Year, I'm not getting it until march-april, so please, be patient, if you choose Lucy.

Last edited:
Reactions: keisuke_z

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Thank you Lucy!

Do not worry, those that know you and have ordered from you know the great work you do. We don’t mind a little longer wait time because we know you do your best to send the best factory example possible and reject many watches before finding the best for us.

Congratulations on becoming a Mother too!

Please take care, be safe and happy new year!

Jared.

Reactions: HomeRye and Tamure

sp00ky

24/8/20
Has anyone had contact with Lucy lately? She hasn't answered my e-mails in 3 weeks. I'm not impatient but 3 weeks without a word when I already paid, is not asking too much.

Reactions: Hussain1986

captainromeo

18/8/20
KZ
Has anyone had contact with Lucy lately? She hasn't answered my e-mails in 3 weeks. I'm not impatient but 3 weeks without a word when I already paid, is not asking too much.

I had an email from her on 30th of January. Don't worry, your order is being processed.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Based on the reviews section am not worried, I believe she's worth the wait.

Money sent and am really excited to get the ball rolling with QC after CNY:)

acesgerrard

26/11/20
Hi Lucy,

Firstly Happy New Year to You.
secondly I think we all understand the situation and are willing to wait for you provide the service you offer.
Looking forward to placing my first order shortly. I await your response.

Kind Regards
Gavin

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Hi Lucy:

Primarily focusing on frankens and builds, I don't have an abundance of experience when it comes to purchasing from TD's.
But you do have an incoming email. :)

I'm strongly considering "going gen" with the models of interest but I'm hoping to take them for a test drive before my making that final decision.
It's always a slap hearing of recent raids: know that we do appreciate everything you and the other TD's endure for us.

And God Bless RWI :cheers:

markobytheway

Looking Around
14/12/20
I bought I watch from Lucy and still waiting on it and she gave me the tracking number but It doesn't work and as she said she is bad at replying on emails (waiting for a month now for a reply). I don't question if she is trusted or not as she has a good rep I just want to know where do you guys check tracking numbers from her so I can at least see if the watch is moving or not. And how long does usually takes for a watch to get to EU?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I bought I watch from Lucy and still waiting on it and she gave me the tracking number but It doesn't work and as she said she is bad at replying on emails (waiting for a month now for a reply). I don't question if she is trusted or not as she has a good rep I just want to know where do you guys check tracking numbers from her so I can at least see if the watch is moving or not. And how long does usually takes for a watch to get to EU?

She replied to me there after a week or two, as it was CNY, and informed me shes back online as of 2 days ago, but I'd say if you send a follow up email, itll jump to top of her queue and she'll be able to assist.

Keep us updated.

Reactions: markobytheway

jamesmay78

Horology Curious
6/1/20
Hi Lucy truetime168 I have been trying to contact you over email about my faulty VSF Aqua Terra. I sent you a link to a youtube video I posted. Please can you reply to me? I have found a UK based watch repairer. He is also a member on here. I would like to discuss options privately. thanks

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21
Hi, i have purchased my watch from Lucy after emailing her back and forth many times. She was replying instantly before the payment. Once the payment has been processed i have received no updates except one saying that i should wait and not worry!

i have sent many emails since Lucy wrote in her post that we can kind of remind her with a new email.

based on what i read, i totally trust her yet i need an update from her.

how long you guys wait on average to get ur orders after the payment?

many thanks

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I would not stress it, I've waited since January and I don't feel jumpy at all. Just a thorough quality control with good and keen care for detail. Also seems like Lucy's got more than a handfull of orders to plow through at the moment. Last time I waited just about over two months from payment to shipping, due to various reasons such as replaced timepiece during QC.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Snap.

I ordered end of January, wrote off February (raids and CNY), QC pics received 16th March & hopefully shipping next week when her watchsmith is done with testing it.

Patience is the name of the game, especially with Lucy, but it'll be worth the wait I'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeRye

jhoti

28/2/21
What is Lucy preferred way of payment ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk