• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notification and arrangements for coronavirus outbreak

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Usually,the market should opened about 1 week already,all factories should back to work now too,
but this year,all of them didn't back still,the market closed,factories didn't back to work,
post man didn't back,so can't send anything out,watchsmith didn't back,so can't deal with QC problems,
in fact,the government require all of us don't go out if there is no special reason,
it's all caused by the coronavirus outbreak,I have to stay my home to work until the situation is improved,
in this special period,I think keep myself safe can let me work better for all of you,

you know,I am always one person work,so I will be careful,
when the market open and the factories back to work,I will wear a mask when I go to the market to work,
I will wash my hands with soap before handling your watches,

please don't worry to receive package,it's safe,
the coronavirus can't survive long on the package,

the government extended the holiday already,the market posted will open on Feb 10th before,but they posted again it will be extend,
not sure when all things will back to normal,

before the CNY holiday,I have many orders haven't finish and haven't send out,
in the holiday,I got many other new orders too,please don't worry,
when this event over and situation is improved,I will deal with these orders preferential,

I am still accepting orders,everyday,I can get new orders still,so if you need anything,you can send me email about them,
send me pic or link of the ones you want,I will check and confirm for you about it,please tell me where are you from in the email,thank you,
I will try my best for all of you still,

my email is [email protected]

I will begin to work formally from Feb 10th,from Feb 10th,
even I can't go out,I will reply your emails in time from then,
if you didn't get my reply in the CNY holiday,please resend me new emails then to remind me,I will reply you at once when I see it,thank you,

this event will over finally,
but I think I should post this thread here,to let my customers and other members know my situation and don't worry about it,

real thanks for the kind blessing emails from my customers,recently,I got many these emails,
your words real make me feel very warm and touched,I real appreciate that I can be a dealer in RWI and I can get so many kind customers,
thank you very much again for all your support!

Best Regards
Lucy

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Take care of yourself friend, business can wait until it is more safe so start with work again.

regards rob

ricky_w

Horology Curious
2/1/20
Take good care Lucy, keep yourself and your loved ones safe! We'll be patient until the situation has settled.
Ready to order when you are ;)

Kind regards,

Rick

Devin423

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Lucy. I have sent 5 emails since December. Please reply to: Mark
I'm sending again today.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I'm sending again today.

Hi Mark,

Oh,friend,yes,I got all your emails and I have replied you on Dec,and Jan,and yesterday already,
I send you a long email to answered all your questions on Jan 15th when I got your email on Jan 15th,
but seems from the end of Dec,you can't get my emails any more,
because yesterday,when I got your new email again,I copied my email on Jan 15th,send to you again with some other explains,
but seems you didn't get it still,for I saw you send me another email to ask later,
so I think whether your email have any limit to me,so Mark,please check whether my emails went to your spam mailbox,
or your email have limit to me,or please send me a new email title,or use another email address to send to me,
yes,I hope we can get in touch again soon,
I can get emails from other custmers still and I can see your emails still,so friend,I think my side is ok,
so please check for me asap,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

jamesmay78

Horology Curious
6/1/20
I'm sending again today.

Hi Devin, I suddenly stopped receiving emails from Lucy after previously trouble free correspondence. However it appeared that they had started to go into my junk email for no reason. I updated my inbox and all is fine again.

zebre

Known Member
26/12/19
Switzerland
Good Morning,

Lucy, I have sent you an email two weeks ago (11.2.2020).
The subject is: RWI Ref / DJ41 and DSSD.
I have never received any answer.
Why are you not answering?

Regards.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Youll need to wait awhile mate unfortunately. Shes a one women band and this virus is being treated as extremely serious in China. Lucy is probably in lock down and authorities may even be blocking or policing in out email to maintain civil obedience. This lady wont let you down if she can help it

Kitbit

Looking Around
17/12/19
Hi Lucy,

I don’t know if you check this thread, but in case you do, how are things for you in China? It’s hard to tell from the us, but are you still in any sort of quarantine?

Hope all’s well.

ansoncopeland

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/20
Hey Lucy,

Some people told me China is blocking gmail access, I was wondering if you're getting my emails from [email protected]
Haven't heard from you in a while

Heveer

Horology Curious
14/1/20
two weeks he hasn't answered .. the bad thing is that I wrote him from another email and he answered me immediately .. did someone reply?

Heveer

Horology Curious
14/1/20
Good Morning,

Lucy, I have sent you an email two weeks ago (11.2.2020).
The subject is: RWI Ref / DJ41 and DSSD.
I have never received any answer.
Why are you not answering?

Regards.

you have news of Lucy .. she answered you have your messages ?? I am also waiting for you to answer me .. it is 15 days that he does not reply to my mails .. I wrote with another mail pretending to be another and he answered me immediately ..

zebre

Known Member
26/12/19
Switzerland
Good Morning,
you have news of Lucy .. she answered you have your messages ?? I am also waiting for you to answer me .. it is 15 days that he does not reply to my mails .. I wrote with another mail pretending to be another and he answered me immediately ..

No reply to my email. I have contacted 3 other TD. There are all replying.
I have ordered on watch from a TD on rwg. I am waiting for the QC.

Have a nice day.

Heveer

Horology Curious
14/1/20
Good Morning,

No reply to my email. I have contacted 3 other TD. There are all replying.
I have ordered on watch from a TD on rwg. I am waiting for the QC.

Have a nice day.

the problem that I have already sent the money to Lucy .. and now he does not answer anymore .. nice rip off ..

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
the problem that I have already sent the money to Lucy .. and now he does not answer anymore .. nice rip off ..

zebre

Just cool.down guys! nobody will be ripped of by Lucy! She is a one Woman Company and actually very bussy as the Business it started back. Be patient! You will get the best watch from her

Beretta92FS

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Haven’t had a reply from Lucy since 3rd April. Payment sent one March. Written 3 emails and I’m having likewise ideas if all is gone.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Everyone. Lucy is a vetted TD. This TD has been here for ever and I have hardly ever seen a complaint on them. These are very hard times. COVID-19 is crushing a lot of our TD's and the postal system, at least here in the USA is not doing so well.

Give a little slack to them.

Reactions: Glaude

Stomper1964

Horology Curious
14/11/19
Hi guys ,, I can’t imagine for one second that Lucy will rip you off , I’ve been waiting forever for my watch , tracking system hasn’t changed for a month and yeah it’s very frustrating but I know 100% that Lucy has posted it ,,, she is also very frustrated about it all ,, but she is definitely NOT going to rip you off , as I said , I have been waiting a long time but I would definitely order again from her .