• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gmail problem solved

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Good news,my gmail problem solved,
so I can use my gmail again now,

so if you want to order anything,or you are ordering from me now,

you can send email to this address again now,it's [email protected]

this is my main email address,and it's the best way to contact me too,

for the 126 email address,I will check and reply these 2 days also,
after these 2 days,I will main use gmail,not that 126 email,

so just inform you here,

sorry for bring you these troubles.

Best Regards
Lucy

sc0ut84

Horology Curious
3/5/16
Thanks again for updating. I did also send an email to your 126 address and hope to see your reply soon!

Streetiq

3/11/16
Thank you Lucy for your updates,
And for your great work and service.

The best TD by far.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Has anyone heard from Lucy? Last email I had from her was back on the 26th of September, 2 weeks ago, I have emailed her on the gmail and 126 accounts

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Has anyone heard from Lucy? Last email I had from her was back on the 26th of September, 2 weeks ago, I have emailed her on the gmail and 126 accounts

I had email contact with her today and yesterday. Try to resend the last email to her Gmail address so it gets back to the top of the list.

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Very strange she usually responds within a day or two, i have sent 2 emails for the last 2 days and still nothing, havent heard from her since the 26th tried both email addresses

i will try again

Last edited:

gwatch1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/16
Yeah, I haven’t heard from Lucy since the 26th as well. Hope everything is alright.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
it’s fine guys
she’s ok, and working hard as always for us.

Last edited:

matthyd

Horology Curious
11/9/19
Yeah, I haven’t heard from Lucy since the 26th as well. Hope everything is alright.

Same here, have sent her 3 follow up emails to her gmail and then for giggles sent one to her 126 email for the first time now.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Jazee

gwatch1234

26/7/16
Keep me posted if she gets back to you... I still haven’t heard anything.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Don't give up guys - just keep sending multiple emails everyday till you get an answer.

Reactions: Cicero

matthyd

Horology Curious
11/9/19
Keep me posted if she gets back to you... I still haven’t heard anything.

Will do, patiently waiting... I don’t know your scenario, but for some perspective. In mid September, She received the watch 4 days after I placed the order (PAM904) and sent the QC photos which I thought was pretty fast and then she said she had to send back to get some dust removed from it and then do QC on it... that was over 3 weeks ago.

gwatch1234

26/7/16
Hmmm, I wonder if she is in the hospital again. That sounds similar to my scenario. Bought two watches on the 6th of September. QC pics on the 26. Asked about the bezel on one of the watches, and haven’t heard since... Hopefully she is doing alright.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
She's ok guys. Just spoke with her. SHe's so busy. Unfortunately she's a one woman show over there. A lot of our dealers have multiple employees to do all the tasks necessary to get your watch, but with Lucy, she is the whole company. She answers emails, goes out each day to the factories to search for watches. Turns down many watches because they don't meet her standards. Which I do appreciate. When she does find an acceptable watch she checks it for a minimum of three days to make sure it is functioning properly. She had to send mine to her watchsmith for service and it was moving ahead too fast each day so she had it adjusted, THen dust is a big thing under the dials because these factories are not in the cleanest of rooms when putting the watches together. so she then had to send mine out to have the dust removed. She finally got it back yesterday and said she is happy with it and is mailing it today. I appreciate all that extra work she does to make sure we receive a good functioning clean looking watch. It can sometimes take her awhile to get back to you through email, but she will. So just wanted to post this for anyone that is waiting on her response. She has so many orders right now and just being one person running everythinng it just takes her a little longer. But you will be very happy with the watch you receive.

Reactions: PP4Ever