• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important notice about my gmail

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

After a bad Aug(I was sick),I total back to work from Sep already,
my life and work are getting back to normal already,
so I can reply emails better in Sep already,

but from the night of Thursday(19th),I can't access my gmail any more,
Google has been restricted in China,so I always use VPN to access my gmail,
for VPN,if this one forbidden to use,then I can use another one,

but this time,I heard because of the 70th anniversary of the founding of China,the National Day is coming soon,
so China regulated very tightly about VPN recently,I have tried many VPN these days,all can't work,

so now,I am very anxious,I have many emails need to reply,and I have about 15 watches,which finished QC and test,need send out in these 2 days,
but all address I let my customers confirmed are in gmail,I can't open it,so I can't get these address for shipping now,

I know many customers maybe won't check RWI of this thread,and some of my customers are not from RWI too,
but if you see this thread,and you are ordering from me,or you want to order from me,

please contact me via this email address below,

[email protected]

it's a email I used before,long time didn't use it,so I checked just now,can open still,
so in next days,I will use this email address to reply,

if you are ordering from me(you paid,but I haven't send your watch out,or haven't show you QC pics,etc),please send me a screenshot of our emails before,
so I can know which wtach you ordered,and I can know you,thank you,

meanwhile,I am trying my best to find technicist to solve this problem for me,maybe I can use gmail again after 1~2 days,
just I can't sure,so I posted this thread first,

maybe the state supervision will last to the National Day holiday over,or others,I can't sure,
after the state supervision over,I think can use those VPN(I used before) again then,

but now,I am trying to find another way to let me use gmail again,hope I can solve it within this weekends,

I asked many other dealers in the market,they all told me can't use gmail also in these days,

so post this thread first,to inform you about this situation,
my new Sep just begin,I real don't want to have any trouble about reply emails any more,so I hope I can solve it soon,thank you for your support always.

Best Regards
Lucy

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Thank you Lucy for contacting me here on RWI!
I just sent you a mail on your 126.com

Last edited:

sc0ut84

Horology Curious
3/5/16
Hey Lucy,

Thanks for the update: I also just sent you a mail on your new 126 address.

Reactions: RobSe1

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Hey Lucy. It seems like the email might be down again. You can message me on here if it's not working. Thanks, George

PP4Ever

Known Member
8/12/17
Last time I've heard from LUCY was 23 Sep as well.
Hope she is fine.

sc0ut84

Horology Curious
3/5/16
Lucy also emailed me on October 15th with QC pics, no word since...

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Yes. I hope everything is ok. My watch should have been shipped awhile ago but nothing. I hope she's ok. This is my first watch in years so I'm excited. Trying to be patient. Lol. Lucy always does a great job. So I imagine she's sick or something is going on because this isn't normal for her.

sc0ut84

Horology Curious
3/5/16
As mentioned in the other "Lucy email" topic, I received a reply yesterday that she was really busy and sorry for taking longer than usual. Wonder how much longer she can stay a one-(wo)man operation ;)

Nazza12

Horology Curious
7/12/17
UK
Hmm I've been waiting for just shy of 2 months now for my watch... Bought about 5 watches from her, don't remember communication being this bad. I did have to wait almost 3 months for my bronzo but comms were good so it didn't matter. Sent some unclear QC pics for my Daytona 2 weeks ago now, asked for some further brighter photos and haven't heard since. I get her not messaging people when theres nothing to say, but not to follow up after a QC etc isn't ideal.

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
Had an email from her last week saying she's been in hospital but is better now and trying to sort out the backlog of orders. Still waiting for my watch which I ordered in May, hopefully it won't be too long now.

wbl6e

Horology Curious
6/8/19
Got an email from her on 9/26 stating that she “got it back finally” and would send me the QC pics within 2 days. Haven’t heard back from her since. I emailed her twice to follow up but no reply yet. Just to put the timeline in perspective, I ordered a Daytona on 8/16.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Ordered 2 watches in June and still waiting. Qc on one has been challenging though.