• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for the delay recently,I was sick,if I didn't reply you in time recently,please click here

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Real sorry for the delay recently,in the last 2 weeks,
I was sick,most time,I stayed in the hospital,caught a badly cold,day time,I stayed in the hospital,
on the night,I went to the market work for watches,every night,back to my house very late,
so can't stay up late to reply emails like before,so let my work have a big delay,and missed many emails indeed,
I am one person work,so some special circumstances happened,I can't control,

at before,if I didn't reply in time,after my customers resend me new emails to remind,after I see,I will reply at once,
just recent weeks,I real don't have enough time to reply emails,so real real sorry for it,to let my customers worried,I apologize here sincerely,

now,I feel better,and don't need go to the hospital now,so I can back to work normally,
I will reply all emails asap in these 2 days,
and for all orders now,I will finish them for you asap,if the watches in stock,I will try my best to send them out within this week,certainly,after finish QC and test,

so friends,if you have paid to me,and didn't get the watch,or didn't get QC pics,or waiting my reply,please leave your email address below,

if you send me emails want to buy a watch,or ask me question,but I didn't reply you,you can leave your email address below too,

I will keeping to check this post everyday,when I see your email address,I will reply you at once,

from tomorrow,Monday,I will total back to work,and work very hard,to let my work back to normal totally,I will speed up all your orders too,
certainly,I will try my best on QC and test on each watch still,

thanks to all of you for your understand and supports always,healthy Lucy won't let you down.

Best Regards
Lucy

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Thanks Lucy for this update, happy to hear you are in good health again! I know you do your best to satisfy your customers, so I’m waiting for my Daytona patiently...
All the best, H.

Reactions: Joncjm21

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Hi Lucy. I don't want to share my personal email here but there has not been any activity on my tracking status for 2 months. I already emailed you twice about it. Thank you.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I have emailed you Lucy, hoping for update.
Cheers

Streetiq

3/11/16
Hi Lucy! Glad to hear you are better!
I'm waiting for your reply :)

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Good that you back Lucy. I‘m sure your thread is appreciated very much by several members.
However guys, I don’t think it’s wise to post your email address here. Spammers and scammers are lurking.

bigben2020

Looking Around
17/6/19
Hi Lucy,

I sent you an email (Re: Daytona 116500 Noob) - don't want my email public. Glad to hear you are better. Looking forward to hearing the status.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I know in July and early of Aug,I didn't reply emails in time,to let all of you worried,real sorry for it,a heartfelt apology again here,

I feel better already,and back to work from last week indeed,
but there are many works accumulated when I was sick,so make me very busy and chaotic last week,
I replied many emails already,but maybe still have some missed,
when I was sick,I got about 40 watches then,but didn't have time to take QC pics,
until 2 days ago,I spent a whole afternoon and night,took QC pics for all of them,
send most of these QC pics to my customers already,

under this thread,thank you very much to left your email address here,I replied to most of you already,
if you don't want to leave email address here,you can send me a PM about your email address,

these days,I will check my PM everyday also,try my best to contact you again asap,thank you,

I will work more hard to worthy of your trust.

Best Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Good that you back Lucy. I‘m sure your thread is appreciated very much by several members.
However guys, I don’t think it’s wise to post your email address here. Spammers and scammers are lurking.

Oh,friend,thank you very much for your remind,yes,you are right,it's my negligence,so don't leave your email address any more,sorry for bring you these troubles,
if I didn't reply you still,and you want to contact me,please send me a PM about your email address,I will check and reply you at once when I see it,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
FYI all...posting your email address in a public forum is 1. Dumb 2. Asking for spam 3. DUMB!!!!

This thread is public, including bots and worse....geez.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Hey Lucy,
i hope you’re reading this, i’ve sent you several emails and a private message, and still got no reply for 3 weeks now.

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
Hey Lucy,
i hope you’re reading this, i’ve sent you several emails and a private message, and still got no reply for 3 weeks now.

I find myself in the same boat. Hope everything is alright on your end Lucy.